Let's look at purchase price of the domain Dan.com?

Prashant Sharan

Country flag
Read here how much Undeveloped paid to purchase their new domain name and brand Dan.com.

A few days back I asked Reza Sardeha, CEO of DAN.COM, 10 questions.

But I also asked him a bonus question that you can see here:

You bought DAN.com from someone named Dan. How much did you pay for the domain name?

Answer: We paid $190k for the name and are grateful Dan sold the name to us. He owned it for a very long time.

(The domain was registered in 1994.)

Full article link

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains : Let's look at 4 character domains sold in April Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at top domains owned by Mark Cuban in 2020 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at the ICANN's top domain registrars report Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Let's see how business segments are faring in the pandemic Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Chinese Domains: Let's look at single letter domains Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Attention required: Let's help Small Businesses Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at how domain stocks fared in stock market rout Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at some end user sales Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at SEO perspective on the NamesCon 2020 Auction Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at who won the domain registration race Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Cisco and others bought domains at Uniregistry. Let's check what? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at the network solutions data breach Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Let's understand Front-running and domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan 8chan joins hands with Epik. Let's see what the Epik CEO has to say Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Let's look at July’s top stories Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Michael Castello landed a $1.5 Million Deal for Room.com.Let's find out how? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Send Email: Let's oppose the .BIZ price increase Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Let's talk about the owner of DrSuessIsRacist.com. But who owns it? Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Ever heard of SPF, DKIM and DMARC for email - Let's understand them Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Let's have a look at some of the implications of GDPR so far Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Let's talk about latest "new gTLD" part of our portfolios. New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Let's talk about failures.What has been your lowest Flip till date? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 5 Cities That Let You Buy Real Estate with Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies 0
Bazil patel any one intrested in suzukiauto domain let me know! Non-India Related Domains 0
Bazil patel freelist.co.in let me know i need a quick sale For Sale 0
Bazil patel hivaids.co.uk i wanna sell let me know Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 How to let know of a NameJet auction to prospects Resources 0
domainking131 Let’s Not Get Carried Away New GTLDs 0
W "Now let me give you a marketing tip" Watch the short video (I had forgotten this Gem The Lounge 0
jedi Domain .IN CLOSEOUT domains... let's move these now .... For Sale 0
R ccTLD drop Lists - Let's Talk About 'Em General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R LLL.IN - Let Go Time, Double Premium 90%) $4 Each - Many With Vowels :) For Sale 14
ebiz4india One Keyword Domains, you decide the PRICE & let me know. AEROBIC, MUSICS .co.in -More For Sale 3
ebiz4india PageRank 4 Domains for sale, you decide the price and LET ME KNOW. For Sale 4
G Let.in (on sedo) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
Prashant Sharan Jason Sheppard Is The Star : From $59 purchase to $1,575 sale in a week Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan DNW Tutorial on how to register and purchase a domain using GoDaddy API Resources 0
shadow_domains My first LLL.in purchase via Auction @ DaaZ.com The Lounge 1
Prashant Sharan Forward purchase inquiry emails directly into your Uniregistry Market account Registrars 0
DNJournal.com Chinese Company's $1.79 Million Purchase of a 2-Letter .COM Tops This Week's Sales Chart The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Schwartz's list of domain name purchase prices from the 1990s Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Ammar Kubba bought a 5 Figure .IO Purchase.WHY? Resources 0
JulienJ Behind the Sale: myBK.com – from $535 purchase to $14,000 sale Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Behind the Sale: SmartCompanion.com – from $475 purchase to $9,940 sale Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Bigfoot says it was swindled in celebrity website purchase Legal Issues and Dispute 0
DNJournal.com Milo Yiannopoulos Shows Love for Hatred.com - His $150,000 Purchase Tops This Week's Sales Chart The Lounge 0
ritchie Purchase offers Websites 1
domainking131 GoDaddy’s New Portfolio Purchase Includes 17 2 Letter .com’s Non-Indian Domains 1