MUMBAI HIGH COURT - COURT NO. 4

HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE SHANTANU S. KEMKAR
HON'BLE SHRI JUSTICE G. S. KULKARNI

Sl No 45.
Case No WPL/3000/2017

SANJEEV RAMNIWAS GOYAL
V/S
NATIONAL INTERNET EXCHANGE OF INDIA
What is the procedure for attending the court hearing, do domain investors have to take some permission to attend a court hearing of PIL

Welcome to democracy and a legal system that crawls on top of it...lot of false statements and rumors surrounding this case already. Let me clear one that is official i.e. what happened on 20th i.e. yesterdays hearing - here is the courts order verbatim "Due to paucity of time the matter is adjourned as per CMIS date. Ad-interim relief if any to continue till then." - All this means is the matter WAS NOT HEARD OR COULD NOT BE HEARD. The next date is yet to be assigned by CIMS.

• The other rumor to crush is the status is being claimed as a victory - it is only an interim relief order or status quo until both parties can be heard.
  • Those who still believe in the individual - may GOD help you!
  • Really @Jeff ? Livelihoood - even a chain snatcher says it is his livelihood so does a contract killer - when in business ethics must rule and law of the land is above all else.
  • The bottomline is if in breach of contract your accredition can and will be terminated...I hope some others too face this action soon.
  • I hope domain investors pay heed to my suggestions and at least quit dealing with individual registrars who can take you for a ride at their whim - where as when dealing with an established company you may have some recourse and are also not subject to individual traits lunacy, idiocy what have you
  • No more consipiracy theories @dnk - there are no such players involved.

Reactions: Tom
Welcome to democracy and a legal system that crawls on top of it...lot of false statements and rumors surrounding this case already. Let me clear one that is official i.e. what happened on 20th i.e. yesterdays hearing - here is the courts order verbatim "Due to paucity of time the matter is adjourned as per CMIS date. Ad-interim relief if any to continue till then." - All this means is the matter WAS NOT HEARD OR COULD NOT BE HEARD. The next date is yet to be assigned by CIMS.

• The other rumor to crush is the status is being claimed as a victory - it is only an interim relief order or status quo until both parties can be heard.
  • Those who still believe in the individual - may GOD help you!
  • Really @Jeff ? Livelihoood - even a chain snatcher says it is his livelihood so does a contract killer - when in business ethics must rule and law of the land is above all else.
  • The bottomline is if in breach of contract your accredition can and will be terminated...I hope some others too face this action soon.
  • I hope domain investors pay heed to my suggestions and at least quit dealing with individual registrars who can take you for a ride at their whim - where as when dealing with an established company you may have some recourse and are also not subject to individual traits lunacy, idiocy what have you
  • No more consipiracy theories @dnk - there are no such players involved.
There are no conspiracy theories , there are facts, like theft of retirement savings of .in domain investors by CBI, security agencies without a court order or legally valid reason. The details of the complaint filed at a police station in Mumbai can be provided to any one who thinks that complaints are imaginary
The domain investor has to waste time and money to recover their savings, it is difficult to find a government employee who will stand surety

You know there is a reason in India especially mob force works better - have you seen those "gherao" images outside offices or outlets of these finance firms - when investors dont get their hard earned money back from chit fund scamsters or fly by night operators...hmmm maybe just maybe we are at that inflection point here ....perhaps?

JTOL :rolleyes:

Is NIXi accepting money from the registrants to renew their domain names. Some have invested a lot of time and money in developing and promoting their domain names

The case was advanced by NIXI to today and the status is marked as DISPOSED. Awaiting order details if any.

Mitsu replied that the court had injucted the termination, does anyone have more details

My understanding is that they've been ordered to go to arbitration, but I don't know any of the details.

Panel of 2+third umpire to be set up in 2 weeks from order date of 4th, status and relief to be decided in 3 weeks from panel formation....to be held at Delhi

Still plenty of false information being spread from a desperate source, trying to salvage pride. So for those who don't still understand the legal order -

1. NIXI won this hands down simply invoking terms of contract which calls for arbitration in case of any dispute
2. The petitioner just sunk approx USD 2000 trying to pick a fight without any merits in the wrong forum
3. Domain owners now have an opportunity to send in appeals to NIXI to be released from interim stay and migrate to a new registrar, you will be represented and heard in a month
4. The arbitration will occur in Delhi and costs will be involved (a investment the petitioner needs to make carefully in my view)
5. The Hon Bombay HC dismissed the petition - it was flawed in the first place given terms of the contract
6. The reasons for termination were not even visited - this petition died before even that stage - killed in it's admission stage

Any other version you here can only have been cooked up by a crook.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom