Lend Bitcoin & E-services (Please Appraise)

IT.com
Nice logos! Unfortunately, I don't see much value in those domains. I think Bit.co.in is worth a good sum, but I'm not sure there is much demand for Indian lending bitcoin domains. I also haven't seen much demand for hyphenated .in domains.

I dont think e-services has much value, but lendbit.co.in might fetch you mid $xxx.

Jeff- Bitcoins for one are projected to rise in value in 3rd world countries(such as INdia) and its a nice hack for a booming cryptocurrency. People are also currently lending/borrowing bitcoins so couldnt that trend hit the Indian market? China currently has a growing bitcoin economy so INdia migth get infected too :)

@LLL king, that means there is no CURRENT value for lendbtc .. mid xxx is future price, right??
Correct. but few things are fixed in the world of domaining. you could get an offer for $100 for it tomorrow(hence making the 1st part of your statement untrue). Most important thing is to ask yourself how much you believe in that name and how you will reflect that confidence in your renewal of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, I am new to the world of domain selling/buying etc, but for your first (lendbit.co.in) domain, I have a suggestion. This website offers Free Bitcoins and other crypto currencies everyday:

They have a referral and payout program in which, at the top level, you can earn up to 1,250% bonus coins. Maybe you can implement it into your website, so you can start monetizing while you wait? I joined just incase bit coins shoot up in value some day, but they send me an e-mail daily, with my updated balance. This is actually the first time I used the referral link ever haha. But since you have a marketable/strategic domain, I can see you succeeding with this type of method. I'm sure there are many similar programs, this is just one example I know of. Hope it helps.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom