Leggings.co.in

IT.com
Good search volume in India and a few previous sales with this keyword in other extensions so definitely one of your better purchases. The only issue is it is a .co.in which is significantly less popular that .in. I would say possibly mid xxx to an enduser.

Good search volume in India and a few previous sales with this keyword in other extensions so definitely one of your better purchases. The only issue is it is a .co.in which is significantly less popular that .in. I would say possibly mid xxx to an enduser.
thanks for your time and sharing views.

Yes, develop mini site or better yet for domain like leggings which is in ecommerce category , develop an affiliate store which will earn you revenue per sale.
thanks again,

Can you suggest any site or person who could take this job for me? (to develop a mini site or an affiliate store)

Thanks,

http://minisites.com/ <-- these guys do some good work. Ask for a quote from them and see if its favorable to you.

If you're don't find what you need there, PM me, will recommend some more names.
thanks,
These guys seems of telepathy ppl??
do u know any other Indian professionals?
if, pls share their details.

Thanks a lot for your continue co-operation, it's highly appreciated:)

Regards,

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom