Leasing domains and other ways of earning

IT.com

Parth

If you're holding onto a domain you've been unable to sell, why not try leasing it out? Or, let someone else set up the site and you split the affiliate and add profits. I'm surprised more of the high dollar domains don't lease instead of sell or set up some other scheme since it seems they could make more from the domain year after year.

let someone else set up the site and you split the affiliate and add profits.
I have not been successful in finding anyone willing to setup the site and split affiliate and ad profits. Even offered to split the sale price (If sold) by 60% (them) and 40% (me). No takers. It seems everyone wants instant gratification today (paid up front).

That's a really good piece @Jeff and it is actually true that potential buyers always think that the amount a domain owner would be asking for is ridiculous. There are many factors that go into selling a domain and who more than the owner would actually know a domain's worth?

Very Nice Idea, But I doubt people will lease the name for the business! Because they might think what if the site will become super popular like Facebook & Google!! He will be nowhere if Domain Owner will do any mischief. Better buy it or use available.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom