last Weekend?

IT.com

Nomad

What did you do last weekend? I was busy attending a Rock concert, featuring some of the best local bands, and banging my head around :p What was your routine?

Last weekend, I petted an Anaconda snake and hung out with a bunch of 5-year-old kids at a birthday party. :)

What did you do last weekend? I was busy attending a Rock concert, featuring some of the best local bands, and banging my head around :p What was your routine?

Nomad, Did go to the concert to watch a particular band?

Last edited by a moderator:
The last weekend I devoted to my mother. She asked me to help her in the garden, that is why I have spent all the day on the fresh air. I like the smell of the grass and I like to do some work in the garden. So, I must admit that I had the perfect weekend.

The last weekend I devoted to my mother. She asked me to help her in the garden, that is why I have spent all the day on the fresh air. I like the smell of the grass and I like to do some work in the garden. So, I must admit that I had the perfect weekend.

Spending time with your mum out in the fresh air sounds great vlada. As for me, I'm not much of a gardner as I have what you might call butter-fingers. :p

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom