Large Revenue Domains Wanted...high 5 figures budget!!!

IT.com

rogabiz

Hi

I have a buyer ready to buy a lot of revenue domains with a high 5 figures budget. He is looking for revenue domains that are typos/TMs or almost anything else that makes revenue. So basically domains that are parked somewhere and have stats ready to send..at least last 30 days.

He is willing to pay at least 18 - 30 months multiple depending on risk. I look forward to your PMs...send your revenue portfolios – it musk make at least $500/month - the larger the better!

Finally any niche. will be considered.., dot com preferred...but any TLD as long as the domain is parked somewhere

Thanks

R

Dear R,
i am looking for a association with some one who can devlop these domains and start a business model on them on 50% share. I will provide hosting space and domian only.

PLEASE NOTE THAT, I AM NOT INTERSTED IN SELLING THESE DOMAINS. I AM LOOKING FORWARD FOR A REVENEW SHARING BUSINESS MODEL

the domains are : -
bittu.in >>>> there are thousands of indians with the nick name "bittu" >>>> bittu.in

Cervical.in >>>> there are millions of indians and global people suffering with NECK CERVICAL pain - Cervical.in

Sciatica.in >>>> there are millions of indians and global people suffering with LEG / LOWER BACK SCIATICA pain -Sciatica.in

OnlineDiploma.in >>> there are millions of indians and global people looking for certificates online >>> OnlineDiploma.in

BachCentre.in >>> Bach flower remedies >>> BachCentre.in

AMPR.in >>>> Alternative Medicine Practacenior Register >>>> AMPR.in

Vrach.in >>> any thing you can make >>>> vrach.in

NTC.in >>> any thing you can make >>> NTC.in

NaturalHealings.in >>> any thing you can make - NaturalHealings.in

MSCIS.in>>> any thing you can make >>> mscis.in

WorkPermits.in >>> any thing you can make >>> workpermits.in

WorkVisas.in >>> any thing you can make >>> workvisas.in

and one .EU domain too Acupressure.EU >>> Acupressure.EU

Regards
Dr. Manjinder Singh
Chandigarh
India

I've got Study.mn if you are interested!
I am willing to sell it off for $500 but I guess negotiations can be done.

Hello,

We do hold one of the highly commercial news related - domain names that has great scope.

IPLNEWS.COM is one of them. The trial version of the portal is active now since this IPL season 4. We do hold its .net also. It is trade marke reserved in India. You may know that IPL industry has 40,000 crore revenue. Developing a portal in the most professional style, you can market it perfectly and earn millions!!! It is a factor relating to credibility also.

If interested, you may quote a price and mail us to ceo@utilitywebs.com.

Regards,
Jovin Abraham Joseph
jovinabrahamjoseph@gmail.com

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom