L-L.in worth holding onto?

IT.com

oneventures

Country flag
I have quite a few L-L.in, but I have never received as much as a $1 offer from an end-user... On the other hand, it actually seems like there are some L-L.in owned by Indian companies and developed.

Do you think they are worth renewing? Has anyone here had some good L-L.in sales?

Thanks

I have a few L-L.in myself and i an experiencing what you are experiencing.

I think L-L.in are speculative investments for now, but they are the types of names you speculate on. They still haev a limited supply and that gives them real(but maybe small for now)value that will last.

i say hold onto them but dont buy anymore.

I have a few L-L.in myself and i an experiencing what you are experiencing.

I think L-L.in are speculative investments for now, but they are the types of names you speculate on. They still haev a limited supply and that gives them real(but maybe small for now)value that will last.

i say hold onto them but dont buy anymore.

Thanks for the input. I haven't bought any in years, and I only have ones with premium letters left. As long as the registry doesn't release LL.in, you would think there should be some buyers out there...

The only L-L.in I have is C-O.IN for which I received an offer (low $xxx), which I've declined. This one is worth holding on to for at least three reasons:

- it was developed and it gets at least 40-50 uvs per day.

- co means company

- similar to .co.in

I'm not planning to get others though.

The only L-L.in I have is C-O.IN for which I received an offer (low $xxx), which I've declined. This one is worth holding on to for at least three reasons:

- it was developed and it gets at least 40-50 uvs per day.

- co means company

- similar to .co.in

I'm not planning to get others though.

That is certainly one of the best. I would hold on to that one as well.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom