L-L.in worth holding onto?

oneventures

I have quite a few L-L.in, but I have never received as much as a $1 offer from an end-user... On the other hand, it actually seems like there are some L-L.in owned by Indian companies and developed.

Do you think they are worth renewing? Has anyone here had some good L-L.in sales?

Thanks

LLL.in King

Country flag
I have a few L-L.in myself and i an experiencing what you are experiencing.

I think L-L.in are speculative investments for now, but they are the types of names you speculate on. They still haev a limited supply and that gives them real(but maybe small for now)value that will last.

i say hold onto them but dont buy anymore.

oneventures

I have a few L-L.in myself and i an experiencing what you are experiencing.

I think L-L.in are speculative investments for now, but they are the types of names you speculate on. They still haev a limited supply and that gives them real(but maybe small for now)value that will last.

i say hold onto them but dont buy anymore.

Thanks for the input. I haven't bought any in years, and I only have ones with premium letters left. As long as the registry doesn't release LL.in, you would think there should be some buyers out there...

the_poet

Country flag
The only L-L.in I have is C-O.IN for which I received an offer (low $xxx), which I've declined. This one is worth holding on to for at least three reasons:

- it was developed and it gets at least 40-50 uvs per day.

- co means company

- similar to .co.in

I'm not planning to get others though.

oneventures

The only L-L.in I have is C-O.IN for which I received an offer (low $xxx), which I've declined. This one is worth holding on to for at least three reasons:

- it was developed and it gets at least 40-50 uvs per day.

- co means company

- similar to .co.in

I'm not planning to get others though.

That is certainly one of the best. I would hold on to that one as well.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Is a domain worth what someone will pay for it ? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Mark Levine is on a roll : Sells $32,787 worth of domains this July Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit NICE READ : UDRP decision today that is worth noting Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton discusses the worth of a portfolio of .IO domains New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Is investing in domains worth the time? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Can .AI domains be worth the carrying costs ? New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit JC Penney file for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection: What is Gift.com Worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit NameSilo sold bitcoins worth $840k before the crash Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver on the worth of illness / outbreak domain names Resources 0
Digital Pandit Stubborn Sellers: Why is the Uniregistry Brokerage Worth the 15% Commission? Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Addition of 1,000 new gTLDs a year by ICANN? Achievable and worth it! Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Mark Levine's is still going solid with $200K worth of sales this year Resources 0
Digital Pandit A German telecom company, tire distributor among others bought end user domains worth £30,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Rick Swartz explains - How much is a Domain Name Worth Per Square Foot?? Non-India Related Domains 0
JulienJ Is Bulk Hand-Regging Domains Worth the Time and Money Invested? Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Is it just me or did Handle.com sell for less than what it’s worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Finding a Price: Why is Bitcoin Worth What it is? Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Winklevoss Twins’ Bitcoin Investment Already Worth More Than $1 Billion Cryptocurrencies 0
A Are domains for cryptocurrencies worth buying? Development Options 3
DNJournal.com Millions of Dollars Worth of Previously Unreleased Uniregistry Domain Sales Supercharges the Charts The Lounge 0
domainking131 What is Fund.com worth today? Non-Indian Domains 0
ritchie How much is your site worth? Websites 1
Mallard DMCAs - worth it? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Swisslist What Is Quora Worth? Business and Economy 7
DomainSherpa New gTLDs Drop Hundreds of Thousands; How Much is Happiness.com Worth?; Great Domains for New Invest The Lounge 0
Jeff Is it worth renewing? New GTLDs 3
anquest ~$42 Million Worth of (Previously Undisclosed) Sales (FEB 2015 on) Now Released by Uniregistry-DNS New GTLDs 1
Tigger Yuo.com Worth 20k Non-Indian Domains 1
Swisslist Which Is Worth More? Webmaster Forum 10
domainking131 Is this domain name worth $15,000,000 dollars? The Lounge 2
T Is Google Adsense worth it Webmaster Forum 19
Rob101 Would you say that new extensions are worth buying? Webmaster Forum 12
domainking131 2.tv Was Sold For $100,000 – How Much Is 2tv.com Worth? Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 .SPACE Gets A Makeover & Sells $25,000 Worth Of Premium Domains Per Month New GTLDs 0
S How much is a DN with "Insurance" word worth? Non-Indian Domains 4
D LLL.in whole sale prices... worth a great discussion LLL.in and LLL.co.in 39
H .co's : are they worth investing Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Person behind OnlineDomains bought some $50,000 worth of domains New GTLDs 3
domainking131 Domain name bought for $75 could be worth $75,000: We are talking about TechnicalJobs.com Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 Larry Page and Sergey Brin to sell $4.4 billion worth of Google shares The Lounge 1
domainking131 Dot Vegas Registry sells $2 million worth of premium domains New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Domain worth $15,000 accidentally sold for $10.99 New GTLDs 0
CyberKing BigData.com is the domain name worth 6 Million? Non-Indian Domains 0
K LAKSHMI.COM Domain for Sale.... Purchased for 100K in yr 2000, what's it worth? Domain Appraisals 3
D Any New Domain for ₹400 (worth ₹589/639/999) Non-India Related Domains 0
domainking131 How much is a $35 domain worth? We are talking about Guitar.com Non-Indian Domains 0
A BANRAPE.IN , BANRAPE.ORG , GOODRUN.IN, PUTY.IN , WIREDWITH.IN ---> Worth a Try!! For Sale 0
A Worth a Buy?? --> WIREDWITH.COM ; OPPISEX.COM Non-India Related Domains 0
CyberKing ‘Millionaire Barber’ - A story worth reading! The Lounge 0
domainking131 Domain Typosquating- Is it worth it?? Resources 0