Keyword rich domain for SEO!!

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
There is a large competitive market in certain niche and I highly recommend having keyword rich domains for them.
It helps in SEO.
For example, targeting niche such as DATING, WEIGHT LOSS etc may do well with domains having the target keyword in them!!

What do you guys think of that??

All SEO strategies are subject to Google implementation policies (search rules/priority/logic), exact match and keyword based domains are in play for now...tomorrow who knows...I think there is one school of thought and also have read articles about a method of implementation that could make domain names irrelevant in the future...

All SEO strategies are subject to Google implementation policies (search rules/priority/logic), exact match and keyword based domains are in play for now...tomorrow who knows...I think there is one school of thought and also have read articles about a method of implementation that could make domain names irrelevant in the future...

It is also about marketing and if it says what it does on the tin you generate traffic and build a new brand from that once you get traction. Google implementation policies are of course about brands that pay the ferryman/auction house, you cannot compete with deep pockets alone. What if you own Games (com) or Khel (in) as a vertical 4 furniture !! it's no longer a generic but a brand !!!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom