Keyword optimization

IT.com

Jas

Keywords are not only important for living websites, but also for parked domains. We can use traffic analyzer on the cPanel to search for the main keywords that bring us the traffic. Some recommend the Keyword Discovery to see other keywords related to our domain names and Adwords Keyword Tool to see how much certain keywords are paid to work on your target revenue.

What other tools would you recommend?

That sounds like a lot of work, and most of it is going to be hit or miss or am I wrong? I've never really had any results when it came to finding the best keywords and I would like to learn if there is a way of doing it better.

I think keywords being the key for the ads. It is necessary to use them properly. Some maybe brand names may not have the keyword. But it can be safely said that not a lot of earnings is possible from such parked pages. People don't click on random ads on these pages. But yeah some earning can be expected here.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom