Kevin Fink dispels rumors, addresses the future

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Kevin Fink, director of domains at Flippa, responded to a barrage of claims, rumors and several outlandish allegations
  • Ali Zandi, another Flippa power-seller, became successful on his own and is not a “marketing gimmick”.
  • Zandi’s interview to DomainSherpa was on his own initiative, not Flippa’s and not a paid advertisement.
  • Both Zandi and Bellone paid for auction upgrades, and also received assistance – as does anyone else that reaches out to Flippa and requests it.

Check out the complete article about Flippa and its current position on Domain Gang

Reactions: CJ
Yep, this seemed fishy. When they sent coupon codes to boost a listing to the homepage I was excited. I listed a domain and boosted it to the homepage and just in a few hours the homepage listing had expired. I only got a 1 $ starting bid with the homepage exposure. Thank god it was a coupon code upgrade and not my hard earned money

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom