keebu?

IT.com

nikko

I've got an offer from a seller and i've purchased a few of his domain names. He has a domain name keebu.com. He isn't sure what it means and I have googled it and came up with nothing. Does anybody know what keebu means :confused:

Sounds like just a made up Web2.0 name...

If that's the case i'm going to purchase it from the seller, he is asking $60. Do you think that price is good for that .com name, I mean its a 5 letter domain name.

I don't really follow the 5-letter domain market, so I'm not sure what it's worth. But I would think you could do better things with $60 than buy this one.

4 letter domains are still roaming and now I don't show my concern over 5 letter domains. Though, they are also making good profit.

Apart from all these keebu.com is looking like a very good brandable name isn't it?

I may consider this domain for purchase if it comes down to $20 or so as I am still new and afraid to invest in any domain.

I would consider selling the domain name but honestly I don't even own it, its an offer that I came across from the seller of the name. I still haven't purchased it.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom