Kabbage Acquires Cabbage.com + More Domain Movers

IT.com

JulienJ

Domain Movers focuses on company related domain name transactions and reports these early finds to help you learn more about domain name assets and the businesses behind them.

This is a tiny sample of daily domain activity behind potential new brands, advertising campaigns, domain upgrades and much more. Here are the latest:

Nerdy.com has transferred into MarkMonitor. It appears the domain sold on flippa for $60,000 in 2016 and then transferred to Amazon’s registrar under privacy. A private tutoring landing page has been on the domain since around July 2017 and mentions “Nerds are supplied through Varsity Tutors”. So, I’m thinking Varsity Tutors is the owner.

FeelTheLove.com has been acquired by a currently unknown CSC Corporate Domains client from Name Administration Inc. I wasn’t able to find a sales price for this one but I expect it to be five figures.

J. Walter Thompson Company LLC has acquired NeighborhoodTeam.com, which held an offering price of $4,997. The company owns about 600 domain names total.

OES.com has been acquired by Online Education Services Pty Ltd. of Australia for an undisclosed amount. This follows an announcement for global expansion of the brand after further investment and owning the best 3 letter global .com domain name to do it, makes perfect sense!

DD IP Holder, LLC (Dunkin Brands) has put its DNKN.com domain name purchase to use and is redirecting the domain name to investor.dunkinbrands.com and providing stock and brand news to investors by using its stock ticker symbol. It appears they acquired the domain name in early 2016 based on whois history records.

Complete article

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom