Just2Laugh.com - Not an Indian domain but from an Indian owner

IT.com

indian rep

Well, This domain has been booked by some person and he wants to sell it. I had to buy it for $459. I felt its too costly and I still feel its costly. Will anyone here be ready to buy this domain for such a cost? its not generating traffic also.

What would you do if you were given this offer?

Yes, But the owner of this website wants to sell this if he gets it nearly for $500 or so. I am not sure how worth this is as I never show my interests in domains with numbers or hyphens in between.

I don't think that the domain is worth anything, but you'd need to value the website.

I'm not sure if that's a custom skin or not on the website, but it looks like it may be and it's well integrated with the arcade.

$500 sounds a lot like the seller is just trying to recoup the time and money he put into the website.

He claims that the template he used in the forum is not totally done by himself, but edited according to his taste and he had worked in css, and all such stuffs for the template. And Yes, He said, he had a hard time to implement the template with his arcade. But I am still, wondering, all such stuffs costs that big money?

I looked into it more, and the theme doesn't appear to be a custom one.

Whether it's worth it is impossible to say without knowing a lot more - like traffic, revenue, regular members, number of posts per day, etc.

If this offer was given to me, I certainly would not buy for the price mentioned. Rather I would try to negotiate and bring it to something less around 300 to 400$

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom