Just saw auction list for TRAFFIC Amsterdam!

IT.com
I hope .IN can make some BIG impact once again at this auction.

My major concern is the very low reserves for the .in domains. I personally will not sell below my price expectations and have had names submitted to auctions rejected because of my stance.

I have justified these actions by selling names at or around my price expectations at later dates.

Low reserves may well result in a low priced sale but does not help the future growth potential of the extension.

Looking at the auction reserves the opposite can be said of the .tv and some other extensions on show- generally waaaaaaaaaay :p overpriced in my opinion.

Whatever the case I sincerely hope that those with .co.in/.in in the auction are hugely successful and make mega bucks. :eek:

For live coverage of the auction, see: Targeted TRAFFIC ccTLDs 2009 Live Auction Results | Domain Name News

DebtCollection.in - pass
Fuel.in - 700 Euros (approx $995 USD)
Human.in - 1,100 Euros (approx $1,560 USD)
iCricket.co.in - pass
IDN.IN - pass
LawSchools.in - pass
Prosthetics.in - pass
Row.in - pass
Wiz.in - 200 Euros (approx. $280 USD)

All unsold domains from this live auction will be included in the silent extended auction. I notice a lot of domains didn't sell at the live action.

Last edited by a moderator:
But hey, you can't expect the larger domaining world to purchase a .in at auction when they can barely be sold to domainers on this board.

Nice for me!
I have the Domains Fuels.in and Humans.in !

I will hold the Domains and will sell them in few years.
;)

Last edited by a moderator:
The conference has been wonderful. However, when people here say "cctlds" they pretty much mean North American and (primarily) European cctlds. If you tell people you invest in Indian domains they look at you funny :D

The conference has been wonderful. However, when people here say "cctlds" they pretty much mean North American and (primarily) European cctlds. If you tell people you invest in Indian domains they look at you funny :D

Hihi funny to here that.
This is a learning process for those people.
Great Job Jeff ;)

It is good know that u had fun there. Let them buy those European cctlds only.. thank god we are lucky.:cool:

Do you know how long it take to receive the payment ? from Rick and then transfer the domain to him ?

GetItNow, I'm guessing about 1 week. I assume you signed some kind of agreement? If so, check it to see if it mentions a payment deadline.

A little disappointing but exposure nonetheless- I get even stranger comments being an India cctld fan and a Chinese IDNA fan!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom