Just launched - Finsocial.in

msdomains

Friends,

I have just launched Finsocial.in. The objective of the website is to be a social bookmarking site for finance and investing info for India. It also has groups where people can set up their own groups or participate in ongoing discussions about finance and investing.

I have also created a top-level category for "Internet" and sub-categories for "Domains", "Monetization" etc. are created for like minded people to share info and join the community.

So, check it out - finsocial.in

Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ceres

Nice website msdomains. :)

As there are already a lot of social bookmarking sites, I think it's a great idea that your site is concentrating on a particular area (ie. finance and investing in India). Good luck with the new website.

Oh BTW, I like the domains sub-category. ;)

Ace

Thanks Ceres. Hope some inforum-er's (I just coined it) check it out too!
Good try. Here are some comments:

• Nice template.
  • Why is the first page void of any meaningful content?
  • Social bookmarking sites are akin to forums you need lots of patience and marketing :)

msdomains

Hi Ace,

I am trying to work that with the developer. Actually the template is also playing some games with me (it knows I am new to Pligg!). Will sort that out soon.

Thanks for checking it out.

Ceres

• Why is the first page void of any meaningful content?
Hi Ace, I think this issue will disappear once the website gets more traffic and votes. My understanding is that articles under "upcoming news" need a certain amount of votes before they are upgraded to "published news" (which is on the home page).

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Sav's newly launched lander pages will come for a 4% commission Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Launched CoinJini.com The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan How Morgan Linton launched WordPress site on his traffic domain from scratch in a weekend Resources 0
Prashant Sharan PIR launched The .ORG Impact Awards to recognize achievements in the .ORG Community Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan George Kirikos Launched a New Blog at FreeSpeech.com and The Fireworks Have Already Begun Resources 0
Prashant Sharan "Domain name leasing" focused marketplace launched by .CLUB New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan .BOT Accelerator launched by EnCirca Resources 0
domainking131 Airbnb registered these outrageous domains after hotel industry launched outrageous ad campaign Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing GameRaja.com Has Just Launched! Website Reviews 2
domainking131 .Boats and .Yachts launched New GTLDs 0
D FTW.in Appears to have just launched with Kickstarter Campaign LLL.in and LLL.co.in 0
anquest APP Developer STARTUP Hub Launched in Bangalore | 'MOBILE10X' Founding Partners incl: GOOGLE / PayTM Business and Economy 0
anquest India's First STARTUP-Dedicated Bank Branch Launched in Bangalore | 'SBI InCube' @ St. Mark's Road Business and Economy 0
domainking131 LLLL.Domains is formally Launched – New Platform to sell four letter domain names New GTLDs 0
domainking131 A guy launched a website; made millions without hiring a single employee - Sold it for $100mn The Lounge 0
domainking131 CompanyName.com - New Domain Marketplace launched Resources 0
domainking131 New Domain Name Sales Portal Expire.com Launched Non-Indian Domains 0
CyberKing Just Launched : WebsiteValue.LINK FREE WEBSITE VALUATION TOOL on a nTLD! Website Reviews 1
CyberKing Google Domains - LAUNCHED! USA version live - global expansion coming soon! Registrars 0
domainking131 New .Poker domain name launched New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Afilias launched .LGBT for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Epic domain video launched for the sale of the domain name - Addictively.com Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 .BIO and .ARCHI launched New GTLDs 0
domainking131 .London to be launched on April 29 New GTLDs 0
the_poet New digital currency launched on a .IN domain (hack) Cryptocurrencies 1
indy .ir domains to be launched soon (IRAN) The Lounge 1
G Launched FreeResumes.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
S Just Launched My Web Design Services India Indian Websites and Start-ups 8
N Launched FreeClassifieds.in Indian Websites and Start-ups 7
nitro Coin.in & Shrimp.in - two MiniSites launched Indian Websites and Start-ups 7
P Petbazaar.in | Free pets classifieds website launched Indian Websites and Start-ups 5
R PayingGuests.com Launched Indian Websites and Start-ups 8
Ceres Microsoft's DreamSpark Program Launched in India The Lounge 0