Just for the record.

IT.com

wot

Country flag
Made quite a few sales since 2005 and the launch of .in and most people missing .co.in, thank you. :)

Reducing all my portfolios as I enter my 70th year and have sold a few thousand dollars worth of both .in & .co.in since September last year.

The most recent sales took my total gross income from .co.in and .in since 2005 to just over $400K

Just sayin. :cool:

Made quite a few sales since 2005 and the launch of .in and most people missing .co.in, thank you. :)

Reducing all my portfolios as I enter my 70th year and have sold a few thousand dollars worth of both .in & .co.in since September last year.

The most recent sales took my total gross income from .co.in and .in since 2005 to just over $400K

Just sayin. :cool:
Congrats! yes, you are a major .in seller and player. can you please give us advice on negotiations or/and price ranges for selling .in or and .co.in names? Just asking because my hunch tells me there's a difference between owning good domains and selling good domains for good prices. I think you are good at the latter. thank you!

Congrats! yes, you are a major .in seller and player. can you please give us advice on negotiations or/and price ranges for selling .in or and .co.in names? Just asking because my hunch tells me there's a difference between owning good domains and selling good domains for good prices. I think you are good at the latter. thank you!

More right places at the right time and more luck than judgement. :cool:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom