Just for the record.

wot

Country flag
Made quite a few sales since 2005 and the launch of .in and most people missing .co.in, thank you. :)

Reducing all my portfolios as I enter my 70th year and have sold a few thousand dollars worth of both .in & .co.in since September last year.

The most recent sales took my total gross income from .co.in and .in since 2005 to just over $400K

Just sayin. :cool:

LLL.in King

Country flag
Made quite a few sales since 2005 and the launch of .in and most people missing .co.in, thank you. :)

Reducing all my portfolios as I enter my 70th year and have sold a few thousand dollars worth of both .in & .co.in since September last year.

The most recent sales took my total gross income from .co.in and .in since 2005 to just over $400K

Just sayin. :cool:
Congrats! yes, you are a major .in seller and player. can you please give us advice on negotiations or/and price ranges for selling .in or and .co.in names? Just asking because my hunch tells me there's a difference between owning good domains and selling good domains for good prices. I think you are good at the latter. thank you!

wot

Country flag
Congrats! yes, you are a major .in seller and player. can you please give us advice on negotiations or/and price ranges for selling .in or and .co.in names? Just asking because my hunch tells me there's a difference between owning good domains and selling good domains for good prices. I think you are good at the latter. thank you!

More right places at the right time and more luck than judgement. :cool:

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
DNJournal.com Surge in 6-Figure Domain Sales Continues With a Record 17 Names Hitting That Mark on New DNJ Chart The Lounge 0
Digital Pandit Expert.ai fetches record €95,000 New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Canada's .ca has a record month Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Canada's dotCa domains have a record month Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit Forum record of complaint denials is bad Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Create an SPF record to show that your domain does NOT send email Resources 0
Jeff Indian Rupee Hits Record Low Against Dollar Business and Economy 1
JulienJ Call for Donuts to Release Proof of Original “Record Breaking” gTLD Sale in Late 2017 New GTLDs 0
DNJournal.com Record Breaking New gTLD Sale Tops This Week's Domain Sales Chart The Lounge 0
JulienJ WIPO domain name cybersquatting cases reach new record in 2017 (infographic) Legal Issues and Dispute 0
domainking131 Happy $12k! Bitcoin Prices Break Another Record In Epic Week Cryptocurrencies 0
H How can I add a PTR record to DNS Domains Wanted 1
domainking131 Epik.com Announces Record Results & Plans International Expansion Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Radix Has Record Month With Over 760K Domain Registrations New GTLDs 0
DNJournal.com Jeff Gabriel's Journey From Small Town Boy to World Record Breaking Domain Broker The Lounge 0
domainking131 Inside NameJet’s record month Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Record Breaking Q3 For StartingDot Premium Names (.ski domain sells for 5 figures) New GTLDs 0
Md.Azmathullah DEADLIEST EARTHQUAKES ON RECORD. The Lounge 1
C How an inactive 'A' record at Mitsu or Reseller club will become active General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
Jeff LLL.com hit record lows Non-Indian Domains 2
J Record Sale of Indian Domain Name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8