Julian Assange Thanks US Government, Senators, For Forced Bitcoin Investment

IT.com

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
Sometimes you have a comeback so good you have to wait until the perfect time to use it. Apparently, for Julian Assange, that time was when Bitcoin hit $5,746.51. The Wikileaks founder posted his comment on Twitter, after a stunning week of price jumps in the cryptocurrency’s value. The tweet was accompanied by a chart of the value of Bitcoin.

View image on Twitter
DMHS1IuWsAEAL0a.jpg:small

https://twitter.com/JulianAssange
My deepest thanks to the US government, Senator McCain and Senator Lieberman for pushing Visa, MasterCard, Payal, AmEx, Mooneybookers, et al, into erecting an illegal banking blockade against @WikiLeaks starting in 2010. It caused us to invest in Bitcoin -- with > 50000% return.

Wikileaks was forced to invest in Bitcoin in 2010 after the release of sensitive government documents related to wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. The bipartisan attempt to cut Assange of from funding backfired, as he was forced to accept Bitcoin rather than dollars.Talk about a massive boon for Assange--he’s up 50,000%.

Source

I love it. I absolutely love it.

The government tries to hide its dirty laundry and the common man does even better than before.

Out with the old, in with the new.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom