Judges don't find harassment suit against Uniregistry upto the mark

Prashant Sharan

Country flag
Judge rules that plaintiff waited too long to file lawsuit.

A U.S. Federal District judge has dismissed a lawsuit brought against Uniregistry and one of its former employees for sexual harassment by granting the defendant’s motion for summary judgment.

The former employee sued (pdf) the company and one of its former employees in July 2018, claiming sexual harassment and retaliation.

Full article link

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Don't look at sales in a vacuum Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: Don't buy expired domains that violates a Trademarks Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Consult "Domain Name Attorney" and don't “Ask a Lawyer” on a Domain Forum Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on half a billion domain auction business that we don't know about Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Konstantinos Zournas: I don’t share the domaining industry’s excitement about the Voice.com sale Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Don't give web developer access to your domain registrar account Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Google: Don’t Buy Domains for Past Rankings; Knows When They Change Hands Resources 0
JulienJ If I Had Just Started With Domain Names Today, I Don’t Think I Would Make It The Lounge 0
Swisslist What You Don't Know The Lounge 4
domainking131 You’ve Got an Offer, Now Don’t Blow the Deal! Resources 5
domainking131 9 things most people don’t understand about SEO Webmaster Forum 4
domainking131 If You Can’t Even Remember Your Own Website Don’t Expect Others To… Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Most Companies Don’t Know What To Do With Domain Names! Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 End Users Don’t Own Money Trees Non-Indian Domains 0
C I don't get email notification for new private message. The Lounge 6
DomainSherpa 16 New TLDs, Which Don't Suck; SEM & SEO Results for New TLDs; .Whatever or Dash?... The Lounge 0
DomainSherpa DomainSherpa Review - August 11, 2014: Detect.com, PoolToys.com, NM.uk, Don't Buy... The Lounge 0
Aubits Don't Undersell your Premium Keyword .in and .co.in Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
W InchAllah.org - IS SELLING RIGHT NOW DON'T MISS OUT! Non-Indian Domains 0
I Indian .COM domains for sale (Don't Miss) For Sale 1
T Nixi set to don the role of national internet registry... General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
Ceres Google: I See Results You Don't See...? Webmaster Forum 0
ebiz4india 5 Domains Package Deal, One Word Premium Keywords. Don't MISS IT. For Sale 2
OzDomainer Don't Sell Your Names To Soon or To Cheap! General Indian Domain Name Discussion 15
Jeff Don't Buy Turnkey Websites Webmaster Forum 0
Ceres Don't Make the Same Mistake Twice Webmaster Forum 0
M sing, don't act! The Lounge 6
Prashant Sharan Right-wing news blog Vdare.com doesn't find a home in Epik Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan OneWord.Domains launches version 2.0 : helps you find one-word domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan This is how spammers find new domain name registrations Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Domain Names find a mention in Brooklyn Nine-Nine Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Senator Wyden promises to find ways to protect Users, Nonprofits in the wake of dotORG sale Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Thinking of Changing your Domain Name? -Find it here why you shouldn't Business and Economy 0
Prashant Sharan Panels consistently find that Domain Investing is legitimate bona fide offering Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan You can find .gg domains everywhere when it comes to eSports and gaming New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Now find fresher data on Google Search Console Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan WIPO panelist missed to find complainant's fault of reverse domain name hijacking Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan How to find out about hacked websites ? Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Michael Castello landed a $1.5 Million Deal for Room.com.Let's find out how? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Rick Schwartz's Annual Asheville Professional Domain Investors Meetup: Find the details Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Linton's equation to find your annual domain sales Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Tool to find great domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan My take on "How to Find Potential End Users?" - Read and Comment Non-Indian Domains 1
D How to find buyers for cheap plants in India? The Lounge 0
JulienJ Some panelists are afraid to find RDNH Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ Domain Appraisal Section Can be a good place to find domain names Domain Appraisals 0
JulienJ FIND.JOBS – ARE THERE ADVANTAGES TO .JOBS NAMES? New GTLDs 0
JulienJ From the Floor: Premium .COM ‘Dreamers’ May Find Reality of Ownership, Closer Legal Issues and Dispute 0
pioneerauthor How Do I Find A Web Hosting Site With Free Domain Name Registration? Hosting 2