jobsmonarch.com stolen by vibhu rathore of hosting.india.to

IT.com

vitthal

my domain name jobsmonarch.com stolen by pushependra rathore of india.to
I have registered few domains with hosting.india.to. under the company name of flourish web solutions, where I am getting my web sites developed.
I have seen complaints against hosting.india.to and checked my domains status and to my utter surprise Mr. Vibhu rathore has illegally transferred my domains jobsmonarch.com to someother registration company.
When I contacted him, he siad that I am not Vitthal but Mr. Mahesh who has posted complaints against him, that why he has transferred the domains. It seems he want to sell my domains in secondary market. I have already spent huge amount for website development with this domain names.
I have all the proofs of domains registered and also the payment reciepts. If anyone knows what would be the best action to be initiated against the domain theft pl mail me

I advice all the viewers of the complaint to beware of hosting.indiat.to and try to bring this issue to the notice of your friends and relatives so that no one gets cheated like me.

Thanks,
Vitthal

Its a unfortunate incident and losing a precious domain to some fraudster company is a very bad experience for a customer....

Unfortunately there is a rampant practice of registering customer's domains in their own name by the resellers in India. We at EasyTech Solutions come across such instances almost every other day. We had also raised this issue at ResellerClub's meet in New Delhi last year and the country manager of Verisign (.com/.net registry) had promised to look into this issue.

Our founder at Easytech.in has a very clear policy that we will not register customer's domains in our own name and give full rights including access to control panel & auth code to the customer so, the customer is free to transfer out the domain at anytime.

Some steps must be taken by veterans of this industry to make things transparent...

Last edited by a moderator:
my domain name jobsmonarch.com stolen by pushependra rathore of india.to
I have registered few domains with hosting.india.to. under the company name of flourish web solutions, where I am getting my web sites developed.
I have seen complaints against hosting.india.to and checked my domains status and to my utter surprise Mr. Vibhu rathore has illegally transferred my domains jobsmonarch.com to someother registration company.
When I contacted him, he siad that I am not Vitthal but Mr. Mahesh who has posted complaints against him, that why he has transferred the domains. It seems he want to sell my domains in secondary market. I have already spent huge amount for website development with this domain names.
I have all the proofs of domains registered and also the payment reciepts. If anyone knows what would be the best action to be initiated against the domain theft pl mail me

I advice all the viewers of the complaint to beware of hosting.indiat.to and try to bring this issue to the notice of your friends and relatives so that no one gets cheated like me.

Thanks,
Vitthal

OMH ! this issue cameup again and last year settled the issue for Mahesh and now with another registrant ?

Contact us on office No. we will give you wayout.

Seems they want to close their business so why they are stole domains.

Open a Dispute in ICANN against india.to

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom