Job hopping.

IT.com

sanju123

There were times when a person used to join a job and work there till retirement age. The scene is completely different now. Jobs are switched over within no time of joining. Actually there are so many tempting offers and every wants to climb the ladder of success very fast.

I guess its a trend now. The motto now is "Change or Perish".

There are other aspects too. Companies aren't that stable as well. They come & go, plus to survive they offer pink slips.

I wish there were more tempting offers in my country. Due to the economic crisis we are loosing thousands of jobs daily and are headed toward a depression, much like the rest of the world.

"Job hopping" used to be one of my specialties :p (I worked as a temp for a few years).

Funnily enough, I couldn't do that anymore. Not because there is a downturn in the economy but because I've "been there, done that" and I know what's out there.

"Job hopping" used to be one of my specialties :p (I worked as a temp for a few years).

Funnily enough, I couldn't do that anymore. Not because there is a downturn in the economy but because I've "been there, done that" and I know what's out there.
Yeah you can have more comprehensive picture of the whole scenario.

In today’s world lots of jobs are just temporary. You would be lucky if you could find a permanent job. This is the reason why I turn to making money online.

In today?s world lots of jobs are just temporary. You would be lucky if you could find a permanent job. This is the reason why I turn to making money online.

But the situation online is the same. Every day a lot of sites are born and a lot of sites are die. That is why you must work with as many sites as you can.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom