JazzAndBlues.com - Not Indian but I would greatly appreciate your views nonetheless

IT.com
Re: JazzAndBlues.com - Not Indian but I would greatly appreciate your views nonethele

It's a decent name, and I can see that there are several websites out there that incorporate the term JazzAndBlues.com.

That being said, it's a pretty long term and I think it's the kind of domain that would mostly get hobbyist / webmaster / very small business interest.

If you get approached by an enduser, I'd pitch it at mid-$x,xxx with a view to selling it for low $x,xxx.

On a domainer to domainer level, I can't see it getting more than high $xxx.

This is assuming that there is no traffic. The domain has an Alexa ranking, so perhaps it has some traffic? If it has decent traffic / revenue then it would be worth more.

Re: JazzAndBlues.com - Not Indian but I would greatly appreciate your views nonethele

Jeff, thanks a lot for the detailed and very insightful analysis. BTW, nameboy.com appraises it at $2,823 - this pretty much matches your estimate of low $x,xxx.

Regards,
Andy

Not a problem.

However, I definitely would not rely on Nameboy appraisals!

they say domain names are like fine wines, they get better with age. I would put this domain name in the x,xxx in the low to mid price. This could be a good domain name for those types of venues and could yield some nice traffic.

I would develop and then sell for a higher price.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
anirudhkarl96
Top Bottom