jat.in, am i suprised!!!

IT.com

easydoms

Hi all,
Just spent some time looking into possible uses for the above name i have, of course google came to the rescue, i did not realise that jat is a very prominent subject in india, the history of the people is fascinating.

It would probably explain good hits at sedo it gets!!!!

Cool - l hadn't realized that - learn something new every day. Very interesting.

Also, always good to hear about Indian domains getting lots of type in traffic.

If you look at it again , it actually forms a name too. Jatin , if you consider in the terms of del.icio.us :)

Was talking to a work mate last night about this very subjet, he is indian but moved here many years ago. He was telling me that the phrase jat is a group of people who in society in india are the highest in stature, ie, very well off landowners, rich people, almost a class above everyone else.

He did say that if the right person or group of people could buy this name it would fetch a good price !!!!

Thats what I said, You can look at it in two ways, as Jat( the sect) and Jatin ( as a name). A potential buyer for this would fetch you a good price :)

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom