James Iles on the reasons for Winemaker.com selling for $100,000

Prashant Sharan

Country flag
In my sales roundup this week, I’ve chosen five sales from DNJournal’s May 13th, 2020 edition of its weekly chart. I’m going behind the names to find out exactly why certain domains sold for the prices they did. This week, I’ve chosen Louise.com ($15,000), Boycott.org ($15,000), Winemaker.com ($100,000), Tasawoq.com ($18,000), and FWW.com ($35,000).

Full article link

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan James Iles's top five domain investing resource Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Nice Read: James Iles on gauging the popularity of your GoDaddy domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan The best of the best domain investing resources handpicked by James Iles Resources 0
Prashant Sharan James Iles on why Free.co.uk and Ready.org sold for 6 figures Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton interviews James Chance, CEO of Yourself.online New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan James Booth sells 151.com for $415,000 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan DNW Podcast : James Booth on implosion of the Chinese domain market Resources 0
Prashant Sharan LeBron James' trademark request for “Taco Tuesday” denied Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com James Booth Tops Chart With 3 Six-Figure Sales While George Kirikos Uncovers a 7-Figure Blockbuster The Lounge 0
D Who is the James Bond of India? The Lounge 2
Prashant Sharan Reasons of concern with Verisign’s .com deal Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Reasons for Valuable Domain Names Expiration Resources 0
Prashant Sharan WIPO panelist declines RDNH because of reasons even unknown to him apparently Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Reasons for getting an NDA! Resources 0
JulienJ 3 REASONS WHY YOUR DOMAINS AREN’T SELLING Resources 0
domainking131 Five reasons why an end user may not be buying your domain name Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 4 reasons domain development fails after successful domain parking The Lounge 0
Charan Raj Jabong Is Up For Sale – 3 Reasons Why Alibaba, Myntra, Abof & Future Group Are Bidding Hard For it Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
domainking131 Sold Your Domain Too Early? 3 Reasons Not to Stress Non-Indian Domains 2
Md.Azmathullah TWO REASONS. The Lounge 1
domainking131 TheNextWeb.com Gives 10 reasons to use a new gtld New GTLDs 0
Jeff 5 reasons why you CANNOT afford to ignore the .in.net landrush: General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
ebiz4india The Future of Domain Investing: 10 Reasons Why There Are Still Millions to Be Made Non-Indian Domains 1
Ceres Registering Domains for Defensive Reasons General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
A Top five reasons not to use mini site domain development services! Webmaster Forum 9
Ceres Reasons to Invest in Indian Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5