Jackpot.co.in

IT.com
Seems like a good price to me. .co.in aren't as valuable as .in, but Jackpot is a great term. You'd likely need to hold on to it for a while to get a good return.

I missed it because of lack of experience, it was registered it 2006. Meanwhile i check jackpot.biz was sold twice on sedo for 207 USD and 110 USD . So i thought to let it go

I missed it because of lack of experience, it was registered it 2006. Meanwhile i check jackpot.biz was sold twice on sedo for 207 USD and 110 USD . So i thought to let it go
Well thats your big mistake there- comparing a dead ext like .biz to .in/co.in.
I agree with Jeff's appraisal...its a name with good potential but you might have to wait a bit for offers/good increase in value.

Well thats your big mistake there- comparing a dead ext like .biz to .in/co.in.
I agree with Jeff's appraisal...its a name with good potential but you might have to wait a bit for offers/good increase in value.

That's where experience matters, you know .biz is dead ext and .co.in is future. And i thought .biz is as good as .net and .org

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom