It's cyclical isn't it ? Portfolio sale ?

IT.com

ryanmlanane

I have learned much about domaining in the last few months especially.

A large part due to private conversations with many of you here.

My inventory is just to large for the business plan I have in place to work.

I am considering starting over from fresh. Anyone with $XX,XXX budgets please let me know and I will send you the list. There are about 30-50 lll.co.in that are fairly useless although a couple get traffic. There are total of 650.

The reason I am considering this is I want to put my new business model into effect and to be quite frank it is near impossible with current inventory. The second reason is I do have some debt I would like to pay off.

This is very serious. This portfolio is a very solid built portfolio with maybe 30% of the names being sub prime. The rest are prime. 10-15% are so-so .. and the rest are wishy washy.

Total names, at least 650 ...

Must be serious, must have large budget, must have assets to develop as I would like these to end up in a developers hand. Some recent registrations I got like tamilsms.in should be developed. businesssms.in - there are just so many more.

Literally 100 super prime domain names - that will fetch $XXXX in few years time a piece. But this is only for those with very deep pockets that are very serious. When I send out lists with my names, most times I disclude some names I consider more valuable.

If you want the full list - PM me .. If I don't know you I would like to get to know at least a little about you first. Then I will send the list.

- Ryan

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom