Is There Any Writing Platform That Pays Upfront Instantly?

I have been around searching for the various ways to earn online as a writer for over a decade now. I discovered a platform that tried paying writers a small percentage of the asking price as upfront payment, promising to pay the rest upon purchase. Initially, they were so fair and just in approving articles and paying writers appropriately.

Recently, I noticed a change such that, even after your articles are rejected in the name of stringent requirements, the same article rejected will still be found listed on their marketplace. Immediately I noticed this, I stopped writing for them, but I still desire to continue writing for writing platforms. Can anyone suggest one platform?

Last edited:

Kaitlin

Banned
I'm familiar with a lot of these writing sites as I also started there when I wanted to find ways of earning money online as a writer. After spending (wasting) months of my time writing articles that they wouldn't sell, I finally figured out that I was better off writing these articles for my own site and monetizing it through the various ways available.

Roshni

I've heard of sites like Hubpages, but I don't know if they pay upfront. If there are any good paying writing sites out there, I'd love to know about them.

overcast

Demand Studios is the only site that pays freelancers upfront. But these days they are not paying much. You can find that lot of their tests are not easy to compete. You can see that writing on such platforms is not easy. So getting shortlisted is the way to go. I think we have to consider that.

Makefort

With so many people trying to succeed in writing, I would say its close to impossible to find such sites. If people would pay you instantly a lot of people could just randomly type stuff that does not make any sense or even worse, plagiarize. That is probably the very reason people have to go through all the tests and still wait for their payouts, at least until they get a proof that you are legit and know what you are doing.

Roshni

There's one called contentgather that's just started. If you get approved to a certain level they pay you some of the funds when the article is approved rather than wait for it to sell. I don't know if this is just a start-up offer that will vanish in future, or how hard approval is to get though.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Rick's Musings: Get Everything in Writing Resources 0
D Writing to media, high profile blogs about Mitsu NIXI domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
D Writing, product, business descriptions, reviews,article rewrites, less than $0.01 per word For Sale / Advertising 3
domainking131 Writing for a mobile audience? Here’s what you should know Webmaster Forum 1
J Content Writing Jobs The Lounge 12
Ceres Get Writing! Webmaster Forum 0
Ceres 8 Writing Tips by Copyblogger.com Webmaster Forum 1
Prashant Sharan Virtual events platform Hopin makes that .Com move Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's ideal domain auction platform Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Efty gives a sneak peak into its major platform redux Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !!! : Quadhelp CEO Darpan Munjal explains how the platform works and talks about the company’s new white label domain marketplace system Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Namesilo is coming up with domain back-ordering platform Registrars 0
CyberKing Need Growth? Join the Link Exchange Platform - Linkgy.com Marketing Your Website 1
CyberKing PushZIP.com - Customer Engagement Platform Webmaster Forum 2
Prashant Sharan Problems of building a business on someone else's company’s platform Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Submissions open on GoDaddy’s Namescon auction platform Auctions 0
Prashant Sharan Sedo is flogging warehoused domains on the Expiring Domains platform Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan A German travel site, property development companies and a bitcoin trading platform bought domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan InterNetX AutoDNS Platform has gone into Beta Phase Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Verisign is looking for a Senior Registry Platform Manager Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Must to go through list: Web.com Aftermarket Platform Sales for January Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Canada’s .CA domain registry now uses Fury Platform Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan A video game platform, a forex broker, and co-working company bought domain names for $51,000 Registrars 0
JackD New domain threat investigation tool by Threat Intelligence Platform Resources 2
JulienJ AEX.com, domain name for Crypto platform, subject of UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
JulienJ Telegram to Release Blockchain Platform, Native Cryptocurrency Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Broker-less Trading Platform Brings Perpetual Liquidity, Smart Options to Bitcoin Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 New Cryptocurrency Asset Trading Platform Announced by Founders of The Token Fund Cryptocurrencies 0
Dusart Best Freelancing platform for hiring webmasters Webmaster Forum 3
domainking131 India Funding Roundup: An Electric Motorcycle Maker, Bitcoin Trading Platform, and More The Lounge 0
domainking131 GoDaddy Now On The AppDirect Platform Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Official Launch of Bitcoin.com Forum and News Platform Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 LLLL.Domains is formally Launched – New Platform to sell four letter domain names New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Z.com trade launches today as a trading platform Non-Indian Domains 1
CyberKing Walmart to extend online wholesale platform reach from October 1 The Lounge 1
CyberKing ibiboGroup acquires bus tracking platform YourBus.in General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R Miami.co.in - Hoosier.In - debug.co.in - fiction.co.in - platform.co.in - trike.co.in For Sale 0
W Generics Renewed and Ready to carry a new Brand Aggrigate Platform General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
Ceres SmartInvestor.in – Info and Trading Platform for Investors Indian Websites and Start-ups 0
I Article highlights internet as the next big marketing platform to Indian companies Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
ebiz4india Latest Update on BIDO.com Auction Platform - New & Updated Features Non-Indian Domains 0
M Which is the best platform to blog? Webmaster Forum 36
Prashant Sharan Who pays when lawyers access your private Whois info? Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan CBD company loses UDRP, pays $160,000 for GreenRoads.com Legal Issues and Dispute 0
pioneerauthor How Do I Know If A Revenue Sharing Site Pays? Webmaster Forum 0
domainking131 Seller of CB.CN Pays 1million Yuan to buy it back Non-Indian Domains 1
domainking131 Mark Zuckerberg pays $700 to Indian cybersquatter for rights to his domain name General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
skyshipper greed pays?concerns.in Domain Appraisals 6