Is there any .in domain investor owning more than 100 .in domains alone?

IT.com

dnk

Country flag
Is Is there any .in domain investor owning more than 100 .in domains alone? Is the domain investor in India or outside india? Does he develop the website or flip the domains?
Any information greatly appreciated

I do and I think most long-term members here do as well. I have seen members with portfolios of thousands.

Reactions: dnk
Thank you for your reply
Which registrars do these members use, or are they registrars themselves

I own round 150 .in domains, most of them even since the sunrise period in 2005. Among them some interesting ones like: "disinfection" or "vaccination" /.in (Never thought that those terms could become so topical . . . )
At the beginning I worked with Bigrock and Mitsu (we all know how it ended.) Now I shifted to Namesilo and I'm happy there.

I own round 150 .in domains, most of them even since the sunrise period in 2005. Among them some interesting ones like: "disinfection" or "vaccination" /.in (Never thought that those terms could become so topical . . . )
At the beginning I worked with Bigrock and Mitsu (we all know how it ended.) Now I shifted to Namesilo and I'm happy there.
Thank you for your reply. Do you know any indian resident individual who is owning more than 100 .in domains?

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom