Is there any .in domain investor owning more than 100 .in domains alone?

dnk

Country flag
Is Is there any .in domain investor owning more than 100 .in domains alone? Is the domain investor in India or outside india? Does he develop the website or flip the domains?
Any information greatly appreciated

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
I do and I think most long-term members here do as well. I have seen members with portfolios of thousands.

Reactions: dnk

dnk

Country flag
Thank you for your reply
Which registrars do these members use, or are they registrars themselves

nitro

Country flag
I own round 150 .in domains, most of them even since the sunrise period in 2005. Among them some interesting ones like: "disinfection" or "vaccination" /.in (Never thought that those terms could become so topical . . . )
At the beginning I worked with Bigrock and Mitsu (we all know how it ended.) Now I shifted to Namesilo and I'm happy there.

dnk

Country flag
I own round 150 .in domains, most of them even since the sunrise period in 2005. Among them some interesting ones like: "disinfection" or "vaccination" /.in (Never thought that those terms could become so topical . . . )
At the beginning I worked with Bigrock and Mitsu (we all know how it ended.) Now I shifted to Namesilo and I'm happy there.
Thank you for your reply. Do you know any indian resident individual who is owning more than 100 .in domains?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Digital Pandit Brandable domain investor success story Resources 0
Digital Pandit Korean chicken restaurant chain resolves dispute with domain investor Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Mike Mann talks with entrepreneur Alex Pires and former professional dominatrix and domain investor Krista Gable Resources 0
Digital Pandit Star domain investor Yoni Belousov's interview is now added to new series at GGRG.com Resources 0
Digital Pandit John Colascione:‘Pointless’ Concern Could Become Domain Investor ‘Reality’ in AU Top Level Domain Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domain Investor Bullshit: Datapath .net UDRP is the mirror Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit Rick Swartz : The First Annual “Asheville Professional Domain Investor Meetup and Family Outing” Non-Indian Domains 0
JulienJ Year end domain investor checklist Resources 0
domainking131 Frank Schilling’s Brother-In-Law Made $35k In His First Year As A Part-Time Domain Investor Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Interview with domain investor Ping Jing The Lounge 0
domainking131 Chinese domain name investor getting out, dumps 70,000 .cc domains Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Warning and advice from a Chinese domain investor Resources 2
domainking131 Rightside to run domain investor-friendly promo on Premium domains New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Domain investor from China cashed his ‘chips’ Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Why Being a Domain Investor is the Best Job Ever The Lounge 0
domainking131 An Interview with Domain Investor and developer Eric Lyon Non-Indian Domains 0
D Which webmaster/domain investor forums do you check? Webmaster Forum 1
CyberKing Domain name investor sentenced to jail for tax fraud The Lounge 0
CyberKing Greatest Domain Investor of All Time Non-Indian Domains 0
DNJournal.com Why Legendary Domain Investor Frank Schilling is Out to Change Our World The Lounge 0
A WTS Domain with 1000+ edu Backlink For Sale 0
Digital Pandit DN Journal Report: Highest Reported Domain Sales - Mon. July 5, 2021 - Sun. July 18, 2021 Resources 0
Digital Pandit Elliot Silver on forwarding domain names to your LinkedIn profile Resources 0
Digital Pandit Kassey Lee: 4 number domains aren’t just for trading between domain investors Resources 0
Digital Pandit China Trademark 50 provides clues for domain investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Zak Muscovitch on domain name law and investing Resources 0
Digital Pandit When is the ⏰ to re-price a domain name Resources 0
Digital Pandit Some of the biggest companies need domain upgrades ; Here is the list Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit .DE and .CA latest domain name data Non-Indian Domains 0
Digital Pandit 2-pin domains and why does it matter for domain investing? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: How to get started in the domain investing ? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Past week's end user domain sales Resources 0
Digital Pandit June 2021 domain name trend report Non-Indian Domains 0
silentg ✅ AUCTION: ARBlog.com - Augmented Reality Domain External Auctions 0
Digital Pandit Morgan Linton: What’s your expected hold time when you buy a domain? Resources 0
Digital Pandit DN Journal: Domain sales chart for two weeks ending July 4, 2021 Resources 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Stephen Campbell on his journey from domain Investing to TinyAcquisitions.com development Resources 0
Digital Pandit Demistifying the 60-day domain name transfer locks Resources 0
Digital Pandit Domain Hacks sell for $50k+ New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit Rick Schwartz is coming up with his own Domain Brokerage Registrars 0
Digital Pandit Aftermarket platforms release two months of domain sales data Resources 0
Digital Pandit Machani Infra Development Corporation tries reverse domain hijacking a common surname Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Digital Pandit What does the Bitcoin sub-$30k signal for the domain market ? Resources 0
Digital Pandit Andrew Allemann: Helpful Squadhelp feature for domain investors Resources 1
Digital Pandit B.et domain hack gets sold for $100k New GTLDs 0
Digital Pandit KickStart Commerce Podcast: Krista Gable on controlling your brand with Domain Domme Resources 0
Digital Pandit DNW Podcast: Growing Voices.com with a killer domain Resources 0
Digital Pandit Tools to track down domain registrants who utilize Whois privacy proxy services Resources 0
Digital Pandit The global domain name market in 2020 Resources 0
Digital Pandit Make sure that the expiring domain you are buying is not subject to UDRP Resources 0