Is there any ccavenue reseller or any One palning To buy a account

IT.com

mobile

Country flag
I am Planing To buy a www.ccavenue.com/ account... if i Buy directly from them they will charge 7500 INR....
If any one is reseller then they give them To 5000per account....
And any one Of you also planing To Buy 1account.... PM me we will buy it as reseller and save our money... ;)

If you go for a CCAvenue reseller you have to maintain one credit to keep your account activated, and to buy 2 economy account your total investment will be Rs15000 + 10.3% S.T each will cost you Rs8272/-

We can provide you the same Economy plan for just Rs500 Flat inclusive of all Taxes, this will be a special offer and once you want to buy you have give us the reference to this post.

You can check the details here: Flat 30% Discount on CCAvenue Payment Gateway India by DHost

Regards
Danish Wadhwa

I am Planing To buy a CCAvenue :: Merchant Account, Credit Card Processing & Payment Gateway account... if i Buy directly from them they will charge 7500 INR....
If any one is reseller then they give them To 5000per account....
And any one Of you also planing To Buy 1account.... PM me we will buy it as reseller and save our money... ;)

For Flat 40 % Discount on CC Avenue Payment gateway , Visit TNP HOST Website .
The Prices are as follows :

We are the one of the certified partners of CC Avenue.

Economy Account :
Regular Price : 7500 + 10.30 % service tax
Our Price : 6500 +10.30 % service tax
Discount period price : 4500 ( No service Tax )
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Premium Account :
Regular Price : 25000 + 10.30 % service tax
Our Price : 22,000 + 10.30 % service tax
Discount period price : 17,000 ( no service tax)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Privilage Account :
Regular Price : 40,000 + 10.30 % service tax
Our Price : 35,000 + 10.30 % service tax
Discount period price : 27,000 ( no service tax )

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom