Is service tax applicable under this situation?

crdomains

Can anyone explains me the law of service tax under this situation.

I have a registered prop. company of "domain names trading" for which I am buying/register domains from Godaddy.com (US Server) and sell domains to:
1. Foreign Friend.
2. Indian Friend (Individuals)

What is the tax liability to my prop. company?

Please help.

Thanks

If you are purchasing from Godaddy (India Billing Or USA Billing) :

1. If Godaddy not charged any service Tax to you then you require to pay Import of services tax as soon as you buy your first domain name (No exemption limit is applicable in that) .

2. Now for your sell :

A. To your Foreign Friend / Client If payment is received in convertible FX then counted as export of services so NO need to charge the service tax but you require to declare that in tax return as export of services. You can claim set off this against the already paid services taxes.

OR if you have one company out of India and one company in India and if you collect payment in India in INR then you require one specific permission from Reserve Bank of India ... for details you PM us but we donot think same is applicable to you as this option viable only when you have huge volume of sale.

B. To your Indian Friends/clients Tax applicable (MUST) but you can claim set off against already paid taxes for import of services.

You can PM us or call us we will explain you.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jeff NIXI and Service Tax General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
R Service Tax and Domain Names- India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 9
Jeff Registry to charge service tax on INDRP fees Legal Issues and Dispute 1
Prashant Sharan Sedo routes its brokerage service through domain name registrars Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy monetizes mobile parked domains with a link to broker service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NameSilo announces a new drop catching service called Catch.Club Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy makes Domains by Proxy service optional for most people. Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton on using domain escrow service to scare scammers Resources 0
Prashant Sharan You will now need a PIN Number to talk to Sedo’s customer service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NBCU brings forth “LX”, a new television service – Using LX.com Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Apple Chooses Apple.co/applearcade for its gaming service Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Ethereum name service launches .ETH domains auction New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Afilias will now provide Registry Lock service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan MMX plans to offer Adult Domain Name trademark protection service Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan MMX wants to offer a service for trademark owners worried wrt cybersquatting Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Unlimited Name Blocking Brand Protection Service get better Trademark protection with .CLUB Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan NetSol, through its Certified Offer Service, enters the domain spam market with unsolicited offers Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan GoDaddy service still bombarding domain owners whose BIN prices are ignored! Registrars 0
J In Need of an Escrow Service? Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Read and Comment : Which is the best paid software/service that you would recommend? Resources 0
JackD Free reverse domain #WHOIS service from #DomainTools reverses #GDPR damage Resources 0
JulienJ GoDaddy wins customer service award Registrars 0
JulienJ Bed Bath and Beyond Acquires Beyond.com For Membership Service The Lounge 0
JulienJ New gTLD to increase prices 10x, add blockchain voting service New GTLDs 1
Irfan Shafi Domain Brokering Service For Sale / Advertising 4
domainking131 Is Godaddy geo service dead? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 5
C i-Store.in - i-Movies.in - i-Cafe.in - i-Service.in Reduced BIN For Sale 0
INB Launching The First and Only Official Drop Catch Service for .in and co.in Domains General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
INB Launching The First and Only Official Drop Catch Service for .in and co.in Domains Marketing Your Website 0
Dusart Best cart service Webmaster Forum 2
I DOMAIN PORTFOLIO EVALUATION SERVICE - 10 domains for $39.90 For Sale / Advertising 1
domainking131 Donuts to offer $10,000 brand protection service New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Facebook registers domain names for WorkPlace service Non-Indian Domains 0
H New .in Droplist Service - need BETA testers Resources 15
domainking131 CRTC may not regulate basic Internet speeds, service levels: Blais The Lounge 0
domainking131 Chinese regulations shut down DN.com domain name escrow service Non-Indian Domains 0
M CN.sv (China Service) etc. Non-India Related Domains 0
anquest Messe.ONLINE Sells @ $1,604 | Service.MARKETING @ $1,295 | The DN Journal List of the TOP 20 Sales New GTLDs 0
domainking131 NBC launching SeeSo streaming service? Non-Indian Domains 0
anquest Wine.CLUB Sells For $140K, Pro.FLOWERS For $50K, Service.BIKE €5K (appx. US$5,650) | The DNJ TOP 20 New GTLDs 0
anquest Commerce.ASIA Sells For $5K / Service.BIKE For EUR 5K (appx. US$5,620) / X.LIGHTING $3,999 New GTLDs 0
C i-Movies.in i-Cafe.in i-Service.in ... Non-India Related Domains 0
M the shortest WWW domains in the world service!!! Non-India Related Domains 0
D Vision Helpdesk Sofware v4 Released with ITIL/ITSM Service Desk Features. Webmaster Forum 0
domainking131 Domain Punch provides new gTLD Domain Drop Service New GTLDs 0
R Near.in that helps users discover service providers raises Rs 1.8 crore Indian Websites and Start-ups 1
D Has anyone used GoDaddy's Domain Buy service for selling domains Webmaster Forum 0
CyberKing India to get Ultra-HD DTH service The Lounge 0
D Which online business service do you need? Indian Websites and Start-ups 2
the_poet Is there anything such as an Indian Domain Brokerage service? General Indian Domain Name Discussion 7