is inforum the top domain forum? yes!

IT.com

mrchris

hey guys,

thought i would give credit where its due.

after being a member of several domaining forums i have come to realize that inforum is the best domaining forum (better than namepros etc)

we seem to have a very fair and polite group of people compared to others and we dont really seem to have big ego's being rude to others.

does anyone agree?

hopefully the rest of the world will catch on sooner or later

Thanks J,
Its actually the members that make inforum great.
just the little things that others forget and i cant ever recall reading someone getting flamed, insulted or made to feel bad etc. (i flame sedo but thats a sport)
the thread on 'lets pray for japan' humbled me and it dawned on me last night that everyone here is just so polite.........thats what makes this forum number 1 in my opinion.

Inforum was my first time posting on forums. Initally, (and I'm still navigating my way around), it was so confusing that I was too scared to post anything! However, through persistence, patience and kind, knowledgeable answers to my questions from senior inforum members, I have gained more self-confidence. I really believe that inforum has excellent resources, care and attention and that members are willing to share valuable resources with other members.
To me, that what makes this forum so special and so unique! In USA we are customary responding with 'fine' when asked how we are. I now say 'thankful' in regards to the catastrophes not only in Japan but globally.
Thank you for your post!
ava2020

INF is an important domain forum for .IN domains. Its huge as of now and it will be more famous if promoted online.

I could see INFORUMS no#1 forum in India particularly, not only promoting .IN domains also Indian business companies. great keep up

Inforum is India's no.1 forum.
Though I use other forums I like Inforum for simple words from other members.
I think we can make Inforum more popular by discussing regularly.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom