Is Google Adsense worth it

IT.com

Talyor

I feel like I always hear people saying that Google Adsense isn't worth it? Either because they don't make enough money from it or something else. But, what do you think about that? Do you think that Google Adsense is worth it?

I think that it's worth it if you're able to get good traffic coming to your page. If you can get traffic coming to the page, like a steady amount you can make good money from it.

It used to be good back in the day! Haven't had much success with it for years...

Depending on the particular content of your site, Google Adsense can prove itself to be a gold mine.

Highly trafficked sites having content rich in keywords that pay well can earn a good monthly income.

Regular sites with lower amounts of visits may see better results with agencies such as infolinks and others featuring alternative advertising formats.

Google is very committed in providing its prospective clients with quality products, services o content, more than quantity. Therefore, as long as you're able to attract good traffic to your page without using clickbait or misleading images or titles, Google Adsense is going to serve you well. The issue is, it really takes a lot of time to develop traffic and build up good reputation creating unique or new content.

Honestly it just comes down to the financials. Is the cost of new content creation less than the revenue that the ads bring in? You have to put a value on your time in order to make sure that you're making enough money for yourself, and not just slaving away for pennies. I know some big ad companies modify content from other websites, perform some basic SEO, and then repost the content. This falls into a grey area, but is a good example of how to reduce your content creation costs in a creative manner.

Google adsense is one of the better ad network providers and usually has lots of high paying ads on there, you just need to get good traffic to your site to actually start making any kind of decent money from it. You might want to try PPD/content lockers instead though and see if that works out any better for you.

It used to be good back in the day! Haven't had much success with it for years...
True that, what's Inforum making in adsense?

My google adsense revenue has suffered by 90 percent in past 2 yrs. My traffic is down to half. Google is turning into Microsoft!

True that, what's Inforum making in adsense?

My google adsense revenue has suffered by 90 percent in past 2 yrs. My traffic is down to half. Google is turning into Microsoft!

Not enough to buy a Bugatti!

My adsense stats are similar, although not quite that much of a decline.

I also use Adwords for some websites, and my costs for those aren't going down, so I'm not sure where the discrepancy is.

You need to have a ridiculpus amount of visitors per day to make it worth it. I mean tens of thousands daily.

I use Google Adsense. I think it is 100% worth it, it is the highest paying, but the hardest to get in to. Biggest thing newbies do not realize about Adsense is that Google does not mess around. If you game them or cheat or fabricate clicks in anyway they will know and will ban you with no second chances. There are very little false banning cases from Google, most people who claim to be falsely accused are just liars, and if you don't cheat you'll be fine. Just remember that when going into it, but I'd recommend it over other ad platforms.

You may not believe it, but Google Adsense is the main source of income for a lot of big blogs out there. If done right, it can really be profitable.

Google Adsense is a good option for those who want to develop their website. But not many sites should rely on them. As that never really adds up for the revenue. Very few people in such case make good money. I think with adblockers around it is better to have other monetization options open these days.

Adsense is really easy to use, but I thought once blogs got to a certain size they moved away from Adsense to the bigger networks with better pay? I'm nowhere near the traffic for things like Exponential but they are out there. Why aren't they used more?

Yes, either it or BingAds are worth it due to the massive high quality. Also, I think Facebook Ads can be worth it. However, though, not everyone has the budget and it can be very high. In that case, it might be advisable for some to stick with banner ads and especially guest posting.

Yes, either it or BingAds are worth it due to the massive high quality. Also, I think Facebook Ads can be worth it. However, though, not everyone has the budget and it can be very high. In that case, it might be advisable for some to stick with banner ads and especially guest posting.
Have you got confused between Adsense and Adwords? Adsense pays you because you show their ads on your site, and they pay you for people clicking on them. You don't pay to use them. The question is if it produces enough income.

I think that maybe this is hit or miss. Some people seem to love it and think it's amazing, while others do not like it and don't get any results.

Sounds like a lot of work now that never before. I have heard a lot of people dismiss AdSense but this looks to me like one of those things requiring a lot of hard work in terms of content.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom