.io domain

IT.com

Irfan Shafi

Hello friends, I don't understand what's good about .io domain . Tech related names having .io extension are selling like hot cakes on flippa. .io is simply the Internet country code top-level domain (ccTLD) assigned to the British Indian Ocean Territory.

I don't understand a relation between tech and .io ?

Can someone shed some light on this topic

Well, I think it's a bit overrated, but then again, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I'd have to say, though, it can be a profitable domain extension to resell, and that's all that really matters. Note, it's pretty difficult to sell anything nowadays, so people should be thankful, lol.

Last edited:
.IO domain has nothing to do with TECH from what I have found. But it is shorter than .COM domain. Also many tech sites are considering .IO domain as = INPUTOUTPUT meaning. Which is not why original domain extension was meant for. But now tech startups are using it in that sort of direction. Also it seems due to tech startups adopting the domain, it's price is also expensive.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom