InventorySource.com

Discussion in 'Development Options' started by Jeff, Apr 22, 2015.

1. Jeff
    • Staff / Moderator

Jeff Canada Administrator Staff Member

I recently discovered the website. I signed up for a free membership and it looks pretty good.

Has anyone used any of the paid memberships? What are your thoughts about it?

2. indy

indy United States .intrepreneur

Home Page:
    Where did you hear about them?

3. Jeff
    • Staff / Moderator

I saw them mentioned while browsing Flippa.

4. sharkantropo

sharkantropo Venezuela Member

Never heard before about that drop shipping company but seems legit. I read their core team works with major 500 companies, IT consulting firms, and eCommerce Start-ups.

With the free membership, you are able to get access to their supplier, but They leave the responsibility for contacting the supplier and work with them directly. Also they don’t give the complete list of their catalog of all availables products unless you upgrade to a paid membership.

But Why choose them over others like Amazon or Ebay? They charge you aditional money for every supplier you use, that's expensive in the long haul.

5. Jeff
    • Staff / Moderator

I ended up not going forward with that project at this point in time. The idea was to find drop shippers to fulfill product orders on one's website. Hopefully the drop shippers would sell much more cheaply than Amazon or Ebay, plus they would handle shipping for you, otherwise I would think it would be difficult to sell. I still think it could work, and there were some interesting suppliers listed. I do plan on doing this when I've got more time.