Interview With The Expert – Featuring Bhanu Madala

domainking131

Forum Leader
Staff member
1. When did you start your domaining journey/career? Was it something you were looking for to make extra money? Was it found by accident? Tell us more.

I started my Domaining career in 2007 and I started along with my partner and his name is Sathya Yalamanchili. Initially we started it as a fun hobby and later on we took it seriously after making some great money initially.

2. What are the key factors that help you determine whether or not a domain name is worth purchasing?

Right now, I am focusing on number domains only and we have a portfolio of 6000 7 Numbers. When it comes to numbers I usually see how easily we can remember them. When it comes to non numerical domains, I try to make sure that it should be attached to premium products. Like VillasAuctions.com and VillasAuction.com which i am asking for 80K. More than just the age of the domain, I see how important that word is in our day to day life.

Source

wot

Country flag
Surely VillaAuction.com or VillaAuctions.com would be the correct and possibly $xx,xxx domains?

LLL.in King

Country flag
Surely VillaAuction.com or VillaAuctions.com would be the correct and possibly $xx,xxx domains?
Could be, but those names are very niche specific so if someone in that specific niche doesnt want it, this name could just hang there. but 80K? this guy needs a reality check...dunno who he's been selling domains to. I thnk thats too high.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton interview Matt Holmes - Discusses domain development and lead generation Resources 0
Prashant Sharan “.News” domain name gets a big push with exclusive Trump interview New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan DNW Interview: Dofo wants to improve domain search Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's takes a deep dive into domaining in an interview with GGRG's Giuseppe Graziano Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Star domain investor Yoni Belousov's interview is now added to new series at GGRG.com Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GGRG Founder Giuseppe Graziano interview's DN Journal's Ron Jackson Resources 0
Prashant Sharan DoseBuy, a new Domainer who isn’t afraid to speak his mind - interview with Morgan Linton Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Interview with Frank Schilling at NamesCon Europe Resources 0
domainking131 Interview with domain investor Ping Jing The Lounge 0
Aubits .IN Domain Name Interview with Shiva Kandula (Our.in) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 Interview with Doron Vermaat of Efty and DnGeek The Lounge 0
domainking131 An Exclusive Interview with the Legendary Uncle Hang – Owner of AV.com The Lounge 0
domainking131 Frank Schilling’s speech and interview at World Domain Conference Non-Indian Domains 4
domainking131 An interview with Ali Zandi The Lounge 0
domainking131 An Interview With The “Domain Captain” On Chinese Domaining Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 An Interview With The “Domain Captain” On Chinese Domaining Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Interview with Michael Castello of Castello brothers The Lounge 1
domainking131 Daniel Negari interview on .XYZ and Uniregistry JV New GTLDs 0
domainking131 A Must Read Interview with Kevin Fink on all things Flippa Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 An interview with Frank Schilling on how he values domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 An Interview with Domain Investor and developer Eric Lyon Non-Indian Domains 0
domainshouse Interview with a small business domainer The Lounge 0
Ceres Video: BNN interview re Groovle.com Dispute Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Jeff Good Interview of ICANN President and CEO Paul Twomey Indian IDNs 11
OzDomainer Podcast Interview with Ron Jackson DNJournal.com Non-Indian Domains 4
FishSEO An Interview with the Blazers? Interactive Marketing & Media Director The Lounge 1
Chef Patrick Interview with Elliot Silver Non-Indian Domains 5
Chef Patrick Interview with Rick Latona - Domainer Of The Year Non-Indian Domains 3
Ceres Interview with an Indian Entrepreneur The Lounge 4
Ceres Interview with domainer Rob Taylor Non-Indian Domains 1
B Interview! The Lounge 4
Prashant Sharan Expert.ai fetches record €95,000 New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan 23rd June Market Update: $426k in Sales - Expert.ai sold for $107,495 Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Podcast Alert !! : Alvin Brown on from being a SEM expert to becoming Domain Industry expert in 2 Years Resources 0
DomainFQ.com ExpertOptionApp | ExpertOption App |Expert Option App| Non-India Related Domains 1
Prashant Sharan Protect the domains that define your brand says MarkMonitor's safety Expert Resources 0
domainking131 Hedge Fund Expert Drake Joins Frankfurt $200M Listed NAGA & its ICO Advisory Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Hackers Want In On Bitcoin Action: Expert Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 ICOs Flow Continues As Regulations Fall Around the World: Expert Blog Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Bitcoin Reaches End of An Era: Expert Blog Cryptocurrencies 0
domainking131 Bitcoin Has Barely Reached 1% of its Potential: Expert Blog Cryptocurrencies 0
K Process for hiring SEO expert Webmaster Forum 7
DomainSherpa Drop Catching Programming Expert on the Domain Name Expiration Process – With Chris Ambler The Lounge 0
domainking131 'What is in a domain name?' from a travel and entertainment industry expert Non-Indian Domains 1
D Malware removal expert needed For Sale / Advertising 3
M.Y payperclick.expert and 3 more! Non-India Related Domains 0
M.Y payperclick.expert Non-India Related Domains 0
DomainSherpa DomainSherpa Discussion: .Club, .Expert, .Cities; Domainers Call to Action… The Lounge 0
R appreciate to join the hands to expert who can help me to sale these ASAP For Sale 1
G Question for .IN expert General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4