Interview with Elliot Silver

Chef Patrick

ElliotsBlog.com is one of my favorite domain news blog, right after my own of course. Elliot Silver has been blogging since June 2007 and has not stopped since. I really applaud him for this, it is extremely difficult to take a blog and continue writing month after month supplying new information. I am not the only one to notice, he has been awarded blog of the year 2008 by DomainTools.com, DomainerChoiceAwards.com and if memory serves me correct he won something at TRAFFIC.

Beyond his blogging Elliot is becoming a big player in the Geo domain name scene. He owns domains like Lowell.com and Burbank.com which are 2 of the top 250 populated US cities. I know what Elliot paid for Lowell.com, it was no joke. Elliot is a serious full time domainer, making waves and here to stay.

Q. I read the bio on your blogs, says you are a graduate of NYU, do you think your education has helped in anyway with your domaining business?
Click here to read the rest...

Interview to long to post everything so please use the link above to read.

sanju123

Thanks for giving the link, it is interesting to know about how the system works.I think there is so much on net and a sincere worker can do wonders on net.

Chef Patrick

I think there is so much on net and a sincere worker can do wonders on net.
This is what some like to call the American Dream :)

Personally, I just want to have the financial freedom to be able to work from home and enjoy my family. This is what life is about, the internet gives all of us that ability. Now it's a matter of who will take advantage of it.

Ceres

Nice interview.

Elliot Silver's blog posts are well-written and he comes across as being genuine. Not too many people in the domaining world are willing to share with others both their victories and their mistakes.

These are probably some of the reasons why Elliot's Blog is very popular. Good luck to him.

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton interview Matt Holmes - Discusses domain development and lead generation Resources 0
Prashant Sharan “.News” domain name gets a big push with exclusive Trump interview New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan DNW Interview: Dofo wants to improve domain search Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's takes a deep dive into domaining in an interview with GGRG's Giuseppe Graziano Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Star domain investor Yoni Belousov's interview is now added to new series at GGRG.com Resources 0
Prashant Sharan GGRG Founder Giuseppe Graziano interview's DN Journal's Ron Jackson Resources 0
Prashant Sharan DoseBuy, a new Domainer who isn’t afraid to speak his mind - interview with Morgan Linton Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Interview with Frank Schilling at NamesCon Europe Resources 0
domainking131 Interview with domain investor Ping Jing The Lounge 0
Aubits .IN Domain Name Interview with Shiva Kandula (Our.in) General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainking131 Interview with Doron Vermaat of Efty and DnGeek The Lounge 0
domainking131 An Exclusive Interview with the Legendary Uncle Hang – Owner of AV.com The Lounge 0
domainking131 Frank Schilling’s speech and interview at World Domain Conference Non-Indian Domains 4
domainking131 An interview with Ali Zandi The Lounge 0
domainking131 An Interview With The “Domain Captain” On Chinese Domaining Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 An Interview With The “Domain Captain” On Chinese Domaining Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Interview with Michael Castello of Castello brothers The Lounge 1
domainking131 Interview With The Expert – Featuring Bhanu Madala Non-Indian Domains 2
domainking131 Daniel Negari interview on .XYZ and Uniregistry JV New GTLDs 0
domainking131 A Must Read Interview with Kevin Fink on all things Flippa Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 An interview with Frank Schilling on how he values domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 An Interview with Domain Investor and developer Eric Lyon Non-Indian Domains 0
domainshouse Interview with a small business domainer The Lounge 0
Ceres Video: BNN interview re Groovle.com Dispute Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Jeff Good Interview of ICANN President and CEO Paul Twomey Indian IDNs 11
OzDomainer Podcast Interview with Ron Jackson DNJournal.com Non-Indian Domains 4
FishSEO An Interview with the Blazers? Interactive Marketing & Media Director The Lounge 1
Chef Patrick Interview with Rick Latona - Domainer Of The Year Non-Indian Domains 3
Ceres Interview with an Indian Entrepreneur The Lounge 4
Ceres Interview with domainer Rob Taylor Non-Indian Domains 1
B Interview! The Lounge 4
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver reviews Cove.Tool Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Squadhelp Shortlist is a nice feature Registrars 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's ideal domain auction platform Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on Google using Google TV domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on assumptions about inbound proposal senders Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on using Dropping. Pro for lead generation Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's DAN + GoDaddy / Afternic Pricing Strategy Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: Using contact forms for outbound sales Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's 2 Cents: Don’t negotiate a great price Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver: GE drops many GE domain names Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's smart marketing encounter Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on Yogi Solanki's outbound mail solicitation processand outbounds in general Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver explains how he searches for expiry domain names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on why he doesn't give price in outbound emails Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's two cents on .App domains New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver is buying one word .COMs Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's favourite search on NameBio Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on email solicitations for Trademark Domain Names Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver on advising someone close about buying domain names Resources 0