Interview with an Indian Entrepreneur

IT.com

Ceres

Via Dipo Tepede.POeT, I read an interesting interview with Nitesh Gupta, a 22-year-old Indian entrepreneur. The interview highlights some of the similarities between India and Nigeria.

Nitesh is part of a team that developed one of India's first hybrid vehicles, which uses both gasoline and electricity. He also runs a tricycle business in India.

14. Nigeria is similar to India in so many ways; huge population, hot weather condition, etc; can you tell me the best way to reduce unemployment?

The best way to reduce unemployment is by ?Youth Empowerment?.

Nigerian youth has to be motivated and given direction to utilize their own potential and seek opportunities to start their own cottage based or small scale based businesses which can in turn generate employment for many others.

Even if, we can convert 10% of unemployed people to self entrepreneurs this can lead to a chain reaction which will ultimately lead to path of prosperity for all.

Hopefully, Nitesh is an inspiration to many other budding entrepreneurs.

800x600dsc00161-300x225.jpg

thats one hell of a car.. how much is it for and when can i buy it :)

The interview is quite encouraging and I feel that a person needs to be pushing to achieve the goals of life. The car above is just too smart.

I think he is doing his best at the age of 22.Being an entrepreneur he has defined well the similarities between India and Nigeria.I think this interview will give the positive attitude to youngsters.
-------------------------
gomez

makemoney.bizoppjunction.com

Last edited by a moderator:

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom