interesting observation

mrchris

hey guys,

i own approx 12 web based proxysites all .in and today i checked my adsense because my host gave me the boot for hosting proxy sites over the weekend..........kept account just removed proxy sites.

After checking my adsense i noticed that these sites actually made about $23 a day just from adsense....woohoo (havent checked in 2 months) and i noticed that i had 600 and numerous messages from google asking to pay me. :) cooooool

so i think that if you have unused proxy domains .in you should start using them.
To be honest these 12 sites kill most other adsense setups that i have and well worth telling others so they can get back the money they have spent buying the domains and get some money from g$$gle

well worth buying proxy based .in domains

mrchris

not at all,

I am a reseller for hostrocket and was using a php based proxy script and the cost works out to 25cents per day.

now im moving to a virtual server in sweden that will allow me to host proxy sites and the cost is a little more but the money for doing not much is nice so its an obvious move.
I was just shocked when i checked the adsense account for these.....really shocked
even once i parked them on sunday.....bodis is even giving me money (not as much)

just wanna let people know that there is money to be made from offering proxy services (even with just a script based) so dont park these types of domains.

if you have some.....just test 1 and submit it to a couple of proxylist sites.

better to teach a man to fish than give him a fish cuz we are all in the same boat (make money from domains)

LLL.in King

Country flag
I have anonymity.in and i think it would be a great proxy site, but i don't know how to make it into the types you use MrChris. good luck!

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
G Interesting use of a premium .xyz domain - Property.xyz New GTLDs 0
Jeff Some Interesting .IN Stats from DOFO General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
Prashant Sharan The interesting case of .bible domain name promoter going bust New GTLDs 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver reviews interesting sales of two domains : Perfect 10 vs. Perfect Ten Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Interesting !! : Konstantinos Zournas wins a GoDaddy auction but couldn't get any info on the bidder Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Interesting and Spot on: Josh Reason's take on domain portfolio management Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Some interesting .cc sales stories Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Digits.com's Interesting history Non-Indian Domains 0
Prashant Sharan Josh Reason's interesting poll on Twitter about how much domain investors pay for domains Resources 0
Prashant Sharan JUUL cybersquatting case is interesting Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Interesting things about domain names in Japan Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton: There’s an interesting debate going on between Andrew and Theo on Twitter Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Interesting : Tiny island sues to take control of lucrative .nu Legal Issues and Dispute 0
CyberKing TigerBrand.in will be interesting INDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan A very interesting read: Cybersquatter Gets Swatted Down Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Interesting Read: RDNH Ruling in FlyingDog.com UDRP Legal Issues and Dispute 0
Prashant Sharan Something Interesting: .Bond and .ePost top level domains get the axe New GTLDs 0
CyberKing INDRP Watch - Interesting Disputes Legal Issues and Dispute 2
domainking131 Interesting Great premium domain data from Radix New GTLDs 0
domainking131 Interesting data on domain growth and cybersquatting Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Interesting read: Domain mutual funds in China Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Interesting domain name search stats Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Tracing Why A Domain Name Expires Can Be Interesting Non-Indian Domains 0
Ace Interesting Blog Post: The Future of the Internet Belongs to India General Indian Domain Name Discussion 4
CyberKing INDRP: ZIFI.IN Could be interesting Legal Issues and Dispute 5
domainking131 An interesting Google domain name parking patent application Non-Indian Domains 0
domainking131 Turning a No into a Yes. Interesting read! Non-Indian Domains 0
W Interesting Stats: http://www.mckinsey.com/Insights/Asia-Pacific/Understanding_Indias General Indian Domain Name Discussion 2
CyberKing Pending INDRPs - Very Interesting Legal Issues and Dispute 17
W Forbs India: Very interesting comment I support. The Lounge 2
A Interesting Facts About Domains Registered Non-Indian Domains 0
Jeff Interesting E-Commerce Financial Case Study Webmaster Forum 0
jedi Domain Interesting domain!! SimplyDoma.in For Sale 0
D Interesting - Facebook and Facelifts The Lounge 1
the_poet A couple of interesting articles General Indian Domain Name Discussion 6
T Interesting articles General Indian Domain Name Discussion 0
T Interesting article......also mentions Indian domains. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
T Interesting article - NIXI General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
R lavaxolo.com for SALE (new interesting phone category) Non-India Related Domains 1
R Interesting Results for "buy .in domain" General Indian Domain Name Discussion 3
germanguru.in Very INteresting Introduce Yourself 3
germanguru.in INteresting .IN and COMpetetive .COM DomaINs for sale For Sale 0
wot Interesting. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 1
domainwallah Interesting Facts about India The Lounge 1
N Interesting Bido auctions: bavarianlager.com External Auctions 0
ebiz4india Interesting & Intensive Domain Bidding War for AD.COM - Must see for all Domainers. General Indian Domain Name Discussion 8
C 21 Interesting Facts you would like to Know The Lounge 0
Prashant Sharan Morgan Linton's observation: Less than $5K is where you want to be Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Guta.com Has Released Its Complete 2018 Premium Domain Sales Observation Report Resources 0
Prashant Sharan Elliot Silver's two cents - Multiple Extensions: a GoDaddy Appraisal Observation Non-Indian Domains 0