Interesting & Intensive Domain Bidding War for AD.COM - Must see for all Domainers.

IT.com
Re: Interesting & Intensive Domain Bidding War for AD.COM - Must see for all Domainer

Exciting video!

I saw Divyank at the auction at TRAFFIC cctlds, but didn't get to meet him - he seemed to have attended only the auction.

He's certainly done well for himself!

Re: Interesting & Intensive Domain Bidding War for AD.COM - Must see for all Domainer

In light of AOL's pending trademarks for "Ad.com", I'm wondering if the phone bidder was a representative of AOL? I'm sure there were other companies interested in that domain so it's hard to know for sure.

In light of AOL's pending trademarks for "Ad.com", I'm wondering if the phone bidder was a representative of AOL? I'm sure there were other companies interested in that domain so it's hard to know for sure.

Nah, it was me ;)

I'm wondering, what was the purpose of Skenzo buying the domain?

Nah, it was me ;)

I figured as much! ;)

I'm wondering, what was the purpose of Skenzo buying the domain?

Apparently they had plans to develop it... I don't recall them ever giving details of the plan.

Apparently they had plans to develop it... I don't recall them ever giving details of the plan.

Well, I assume if the have plans to develop then an ad network is what they might be planning.

:eek:owner sueing winning bidder since non paying bidder lol

its great .... !!! AD.com is a great name...

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom