Interesting & Intensive Domain Bidding War for AD.COM - Must see for all Domainers.

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag
Re: Interesting & Intensive Domain Bidding War for AD.COM - Must see for all Domainer

Exciting video!

I saw Divyank at the auction at TRAFFIC cctlds, but didn't get to meet him - he seemed to have attended only the auction.

He's certainly done well for himself!

Ceres

Re: Interesting & Intensive Domain Bidding War for AD.COM - Must see for all Domainer

In light of AOL's pending trademarks for "Ad.com", I'm wondering if the phone bidder was a representative of AOL? I'm sure there were other companies interested in that domain so it's hard to know for sure.

Ace

Country flag

In light of AOL's pending trademarks for "Ad.com", I'm wondering if the phone bidder was a representative of AOL? I'm sure there were other companies interested in that domain so it's hard to know for sure.

Nah, it was me ;)

I'm wondering, what was the purpose of Skenzo buying the domain?

Jeff

Administrator
Staff member
Country flag

Nah, it was me ;)

I figured as much! ;)

I'm wondering, what was the purpose of Skenzo buying the domain?

Apparently they had plans to develop it... I don't recall them ever giving details of the plan.

Ace

Country flag

Apparently they had plans to develop it... I don't recall them ever giving details of the plan.

Well, I assume if the have plans to develop then an ad network is what they might be planning.

mech21

:eek:owner sueing winning bidder since non paying bidder lol

allencarter

its great .... !!! AD.com is a great name...

whois

Recent Posts

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
meripehchan
Top Bottom