Inner beauty.

IT.com

sanju123

I read an article that sated that the person looks what he/she is inside. One might project different attitude but you see real self is real. One has to strive hard to attain inner beauty. I strongly believe in this mantra..what about you?

Last edited by a moderator:
i also believe in this. i think that there are really some people who see the beauty of a person inside. for what we all know, beauty can fade but the inner self will remain.

I think that it is the truth. And I'm sure that all of us must take care not only of our faces and bodies. The inner beauty is much more important than the beauty of the body!

i also believe in this. i think that there are really some people who see the beauty of a person inside. for what we all know, beauty can fade but the inner self will remain.

Yes this true inner beauty always remain intact and person is known for that only-what he/she is basically from inside. Outer beaauty is appealing but fades away with time.

i definitely agree with you sanju. people will remember us for what we are and for the good things that we do. so inner beauty is very important.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom