InForum hacked again?

IT.com

the_poet

Country flag
Whenever I type inforum.in in my address bar, I keep getting forwarded to this domain: oyunozu.com

Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?

Thanks for catching that - you're right and that has been fixed. Looking into how that happened.

I have seen this problem with the homepage only.
Why these hackers are after Inforum? They are hacking repeatedly. If they have guts, why don't try for a larger forum.

Indo Pak Cyber War!
No, I don´t think this was the case here because a defaced website looks different and this site is just to small and not really important enough.
I believe here it was just a simple redirect from turkish kiddies with too much time possible.
You have just to update your software on a regular basis and when security holes are found you need to apply the fix ASAP otherwise this will happen again and again.
So be prepared for the future and BACKUP always everything to restore this site.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don´t think this was the case here because a defaced website looks different and this site is just to small and not really important enough.
I believe here it was just a simple redirect from turkish kiddies with too much time possible.
You have just to update your software on a regular basis and when security holes are found you need to apply the fix ASAP otherwise this will happen again and again.
So be prepared for the future and BACKUP always everything to restore this site.

InForum is using vBulletin 4.2.0 which is the latest version of vB. Anyways, people hack in different ways!

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom