Info for coffee addicts

IT.com

Ceres

If you're a coffee addict, then you've probably tried the great coffee at Starbucks (assuming you have one in your area). You probably also know that coffee at Starbucks is outrageously expensive. Here in Canada it can cost about $4 for a cup of coffee at Starbucks!

In an attempt to quash accusations that they are ridiculously expensive, Starbucks are introducing instant coffee (which apparently sells for less than $1 per cup in the US).

I wonder if this also had something to do with the McDonald's ad campaign, which states "four bucks is dumb."

No coffee for me though…I'm a tea addict.

Instant coffee sucks :(

And four bucks is.... the cost of a newly registered .in :D

That's true. So the question is: would INForum coffee addicts prefer to spend four bucks on a newly registered .in or a cup of coffee? ;)

That's true. So the question is: would INForum coffee addicts prefer to spend four bucks on a newly registered .in or a cup of coffee? ;)

That's a tough one! Both are very addictive.

Perhaps you need to add a poll to this thread: you have $4 left - what do you spend it on: A Starbucks coffee or hand registering a .in domain...

@DomainLobe, please slowly step away from the coffee machine, and put the coffee cup down...

@Jeff, I figured you'd be conflicted in choosing between coffee and domains.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom