Indibloggies: Indian Blog Awards

IT.com

Ceres

Nominations have begun for the Indibloggies 2008 edition. The aim is to showcase and reward excellence in the Indian blogosphere. Nominations are open from 16 February to 28 February 2009.

Self-nomination is allowed, so here's your chance to showcase your Indian blog. Alternatively, you can nominate some of your favourite Indian blogs.

The 17 award categories are:

1) IndiBlog of the year
2) Best Humanities IndiBlog (IndiBlogs covering Art/Craft/Painting, Hobby, Literature, Poetry/Fiction)
3) Best Entertainment Indiblog (blogs on Music, TV, Movies, theater & fashion)
4) Best Sports IndiBlog
5) Best Science/Technology IndiBlog
6) Best IndiBlog directory/service/clique/network
7) Best Designed IndiBlog (Blogs with original designs or with major visible customizations to existing themes)
8) Best Food/Beverages Indiblog
9) Most Humorous Indiblog
10) Best Indi Podcast/Vidcast
11) Best Travel Indiblog
12) Best New Indiblog (IndiBloggers who began blogging on/after July 1, 2008)
13) Best Photo Indiblog
14) Best Personal Indiblog
15) Best Group/Community Indiblog
16) Best Business Indiblog
17) Best Indi Microblog

List of prizes can be found here.

The nomination form can be found here.

Good luck to you if you nominate your own blog. :)

*Update* - nominations now extended to 6 March 2009.

Last edited by a moderator:
;) I suppose better late than never….

Many months later, the final voting phase for the Indibloggies 2008 edition has arrived. You can vote here. There are some nice Indian blogs on the list. Does any INForum member have his/her website listed?

Looking at the list, I see a few .in/.co.in websites, however the majority seem to be .com, especially blogspot.com and wordpress.com blogs! Hopefully, in a few years' time, we'll see some major changes in this area. ;)

You have until 10th December 2009 to vote.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Indiblog of the Year 2008 'Random Thoughts of a Demented Mind' deserve the award . Even the Justice article is very good of this blog.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
rahul mehta
Top Bottom