India's New State: Telangana

IT.com

Ceres

The Indian government is to allow a new state to be carved out of part of the southern state of Andhra Pradesh.

Home Minister P Chidambaram said the process of forming Telangana state would begin soon.
Source: India to form new southern state

The domains Telangana.co.in and Telangana.in were registered in 2006 (currently they are parked domains).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello

Telangana is the region which comes under the state of Andhra Pradesh.
The capital of Andhra Pradesh is Hyderabad.
Hyderabad falls under Telangana region.

Regards
Danish K.

Last edited by a moderator:
" The majority of Andhra Pradesh People and of Hyderabad do not want separate state, they want to be UNITED " It's not True

You should say this here in hyderabad or any other place in Telangana. You will get to know how really people reacts here.

3.5 Crore people in Telnagana want Telangana. If central takes the decision back there will be a blood shell in Telangana.

You may not aware of people feelings here, We are just staying calm as of now.

I do not support any political party but it is my pleasure to take the part in that blood shell.

" the majority of andhra pradesh people and of hyderabad do not want separate state, they want to be united " it's not true

you should say this here in hyderabad or any other place in telangana. You will get to know how really people reacts here.

3.5 crore people in telnagana want telangana. If central takes the decision back there will be a blood shell in telangana.

You may not aware of people feelings here, we are just staying calm as of now.

I do not support any political party but it is my pleasure to take the part in that blood shell.

good for you!

I don't know why people are interested in dividing India.The only one whowould get anything fro this division are political parties.Uttaranchal was created but there is no development there till date.I wish India one day become communist like China.Atleast we could develop and stop fighting among our self.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom