indians.ws

IT.com
the 's' in this word steals the value, if u had Indians.com would do best!

.ws has very small market. they are way as expensive as .tv and my favourite domain would be website.ws, nulled.ws, cracks.ws, mainly i have seen all hacking, nulled scripts, illegal sites are doing sucessful on .ws cctld since last 2 or more yrs. other types of .ws sites arent so much successful.

in case you start something illegal on that site, my appraisal would be $x,xxx but if ur the plain good guy then your .ws is not more than high $xx to low $xxx.
because i have seen many one-word .ws owners begging for $80 for complete website with customized script which doesnt sell at all, lastly one .ws owner even gone to the extent of begging for $5 till his domain is expired recently and is in my list to be catched.

i would suggest you to keep you .ws for next 5 years to feel its demand and value, as in today's market the .ws value is even lower than its reg fees unless its some premium .ws domain. ya but you know the .ws registry asks for $500 to $1000 per year for premium domain registrations, and you get just around that when you sell off. so its useless now but a seriously good investment for long term.

regards,
Abhishek

As to value, I agree with Abhishek. It's pretty much impossible to sell a .ws domain and the few sales that do occur are pretty much like lottery wins rather than what you can expect to get.

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yuvandomain
Top Bottom