Indian_Films_[dot]_in

IT.com

the_poet

Country flag
Could you please share your views on this one?

As a non-native english speaker, I'd also like to ask you what the main difference is between movies and films.

Thanks!

I believe film is British English and movie is American English. It looks to me like movie is the term of choice in India based on the Google Keyword Tool.

film is more of a technical glossary , and movie is more of entertainment glossary, both are synonyms for a motion picture.

On another forum I received appraisals up to low $x,xxx due to Bollywood being (even more in the future) huge.

Does anyone else want to leave their opinion?

being a .in its hard to value due to the extension.
.com, .net on indianfilms increases the value quite a lot due to the amount of 'expats' in other countries.

the right person I would say $xxx - i try to 'lowball' on quotes

with cctlds the value is more in the native language due to a higher visibility in their native country due to google redirect by default and the .com's have a greater reach worldwide.

together with great seo you can push the value higher if you can beat the .com in rankings
but the .com will always be more attractive to buyers

to answer your original question
"I'd also like to ask you what the main difference is between movies and films"

'indian films' it is a nicer buy for a 'movie distribution' company (they have more money)
and with 'movies' the value is in the keyword search as many people search for 'indian movies' / 'bollywood movies'

still a very nice domain none the less and should with time increase in value

this is only my opinion and shouldnt be taken as nothing more

please forgive my ignorance not knowing how to say 'indian films' and any of the indian languages

whois

Forums dedicated to Indian domain names, including buying, selling, appraising, developing, and monetizing.

About Us

Threads
Members
Latest member
nilamburfurniture
Top Bottom